2013 Baldwinsville Airgun Show & Shoot July 19th & 20th , 2013

Started by KevinP, June 22, 2013, 09:31:29 PM

KevinP

The show is in it's 22nd year @ American Legion Post 113, 8529 Smokey Hollow Road, Baldwinsville, New York 13027. Show Hours are 9am-11am Friday dealer setup, Friday open to the public at 11am-6pm
Saturday 8am-5pm. Admission is $5.00.
Field target, 10 meter rifle, NRA steel targets, Big Bore, and 6 sixgun, RR shoot out also.  Food will be available thru the Junior Air rifle Team at the show.

I will be there on the 19th in the afternoon and sat till about noon, then off the wineries in the finger-lakes south, if you have never been - your missing a lot --- ... staying at the Red roof inn again , nice place ....
Kevin
Albany, New York

KevinP

oh and the same weekend is the Syracuse Nationals car show
biggest in the north east
July 19-21, 2013

it is about 20 minuets from Baldwinsville !!!!   :-*

http://rightcoastcars.com/syracuse-nationals.php
Kevin
Albany, New York

BDS

then off the wineries in the finger-lakes south, if you have never been - your missing a lot --- ... staying at the Red roof inn again , nice place ....

Ahh yes, Seneca Falls, Skaneateles Lake and all the Genesee beer you can "drink"!
Brian

KevinP

Quote from: BDS on June 28, 2013, 08:07:23 PM
then off the wineries in the finger-lakes south, if you have never been - your missing a lot --- ... staying at the Red roof inn again , nice place ....

Ahh yes, Seneca Falls, Skaneateles Lake and all the Genesee beer you can "drink"!

:-* :-* ;D :D fer sure ....
Kevin
Albany, New York

KevinP

Parts taken from the yellow ....

Please take time to support an American Legion Junior Shooting Sports Program that has been on going for 21 years at Baldwinsville.
The Program relies on the Baldwinsville Air Gun Show & Shoot to be able to provide all youths that come into the program free training and the ability to learn competition shooting and to take part in matches thru out the year with no charge.
The show proceeds all go into the Junior Shooting Sports Program. The program is one of many that train youths in the lifetime safe use of air guns & firearms. They are the next generation that will be taking our places.
So please take the time to support the program @ the Baldwinsville Air Gun Show & Shoot on July 19th & 20th , 8529 Smokey Hollow Road, Baldwinsville, New York 13027.
Kevin
Albany, New York

KevinP

Kevin
Albany, New York

Crosshairs

Damn my 40th high school reunion is on the 20th.
                             Mike
Treat people the way you want to be treated, Life will be so much better !!!

eric

would like to say me but i will be working that weekend --- take lots of pictures
TOO many freaks and NOT enough circuses

KevinP

Quote from: eric on July 12, 2013, 02:35:16 PM
would like to say me but i will be working that weekend --- take lots of pictures

bummer ... u know lots of pic will be taken ....
Kevin
Albany, New York

eric

TOO many freaks and NOT enough circuses

KevinP

Anyone going to the show can have my P17 for $30 ...
I like it the trigger is awesome... to hard for me to load
and cock with these old hands .....  ( 6 shots fired, dead on )

I will have it with me, no shipping, or I would meet someone
that is on the way , i will be going about noon from  Albany , or within and hr of me ...anytime ... :-*
Kevin
Albany, New York

mudduck48

Quote from: KevinP on July 15, 2013, 12:25:47 AM
Anyone going to the show can have my P17 for $30 ...
I like it the trigger is awesome... to hard for me to load
and cock with these old hands .....  ( 6 shots fired, dead on )

I will have it with me, no shipping, or I would meet someone
that is on the way , i will be going about noon from  Albany , or within and hr of me ...anytime ... :-*
KevinP, what the DUCK! You do not like the P17? If you sell it, you won't be in the P17 club.  I put mine on the bench and push down to cock it. Sounds like you got a good one. please don't sell, try to work with it, it is a really nice piece.
We need to keep going and have fun doing it.

KevinP

Kevin
Albany, New York

Crosshairs

Quote from: KevinP on July 16, 2013, 05:46:01 PM
Anybody going ???
I feel like sending you some loot just in case you see something i might like.
                                          Mike
Treat people the way you want to be treated, Life will be so much better !!!

KevinP

Quote from: Crosshairs on July 16, 2013, 06:26:32 PM
I feel like sending you some loot just in case you see something i might like.
                                          Mike

;D ;D ;D sure but send a lot .... tons of nice and good prices last year !!!!!!!!!!

and we know you like it all .................
Kevin
Albany, New York