detroyer VS. destroyer EX

Started by millipede, January 04, 2011, 07:57:11 PM

mcc1961

I just used them in my 2300t today and they(EX)  grouped just fine in it.I got mine at WW also and there were 250 in a tin.
Airforce Condor .25
1377 modded with 24"barrel
Daisy 880

millipede

yeah they shoot pretty good actually. it sucks that walmart had to go and raise the price on them. im glad i stocked up while they were cheap. i think i have like 3-4 thousand...   well,  thats before i started shooting them all   8)

grumpy

I am gonna have to check wally world around here.

1377x

i shoot them out of my 2100.they do pretty good
they shoot good out of my daisy 880 also but it doesnt have enough oomph for my liking.it usually gets fed crosman pointed pellets which are $2.50 from wally's,also
closed mouths dont get fed

dpricenator

I only shoot 1 .177 and it's a Fully tuned Crosman Storm XT.  The EX's sucked, 5 inch groups at 20 yards.  But each gun has it's pellet out there, you just have to find it.  I have read many posts where guys, who shot the Original version liked them much better than the EX.  Seeing some hunting Pics from both I am temted to try the original version, because they tear up some meat.  On sale at Pyramyd for $4

Serpents Den

Yea i found em at a couple of the local Walmarts here....the EX's are firing pretty good out of my 1377 so I ended up buying a few more tins to keep me supplied for a while...

Daveman

I bought the ex's recently and they perform pretty well in my Crosman 3576 and Airmaster 77, there terrible in my Gamo pt85 though.

Beagleman

When I used to shoot an old Chinese pellet gun(I dont know where it even came from. Got it from a garage sale.) and a crosman 1077, the regular destroyers were awesome. Very accurate, deadly, and devastating on birds such as starlings. I want them in .22 cal for my 2400kt!
***Crosman 1377***Crosman 2400kt***.......***Crosman 2200 magnum***.......***Crosman Phantom***.......***Crosman 1077***.......***Gamo Shadow Express***.......***An Old Chinese gun (I dont know the model)***.

cmj21973

Quote from: Beagleman on April 12, 2012, 05:23:05 PM
When I used to shoot an old Chinese pellet gun(I dont know where it even came from. Got it from a garage sale.) and a crosman 1077, the regular destroyers were awesome. Very accurate, deadly, and devastating on birds such as starlings. I want them in .22 cal for my 2400kt!

Crosman site:
http://www.crosman.com/gear/ammo/DES22

Pyramid Air
http://www.pyramydair.com/s/p/Crosman_Destroyer_Pellets_22_Cal_14_3_Grains_Pointed_Expanding_175ct/1023

Beagleman

YEAH! I saw them on the crosman site but they werent out. I guess pyramid air is testing them out for Crosman or something. I am really going to look up on these and maybe even buy them. The thing is CP pellets work great, but probably dont do as much damage as destroyers.
***Crosman 1377***Crosman 2400kt***.......***Crosman 2200 magnum***.......***Crosman Phantom***.......***Crosman 1077***.......***Gamo Shadow Express***.......***An Old Chinese gun (I dont know the model)***.