RB Grips making wood for the P Rod

Started by Crosshairs, June 05, 2011, 12:29:21 AM

Crosshairs

Quote from: Joshua A on June 07, 2011, 01:01:59 AM
Well as soon as I have my shop set-up properly I'm going to give it my best effort. I have a few different designs That I've been working on for some time now, and I am totally stocked with different types of hardwoods. So here within the next 2 weeks or so I will have some shoulderstock prototypes, and the 1377 forearm/grip set design prototypes will be this week.

J.Austin
I cant wait Josh my P-Rod really needs some wood grips or sholder stock maybe both.  :-*
                                      Mike
Treat people the way you want to be treated, Life will be so much better !!!

Joshua A

ok..... well i finally got my equipment assembled and up and running. I just gotta use it a bit and familiarize myself with working it a lil bit. shouldn't take long. i catch on quick. it took much more time effort and money to build the darn thing than i could have ever imagined... Now once i make one prototype, I can copy the rough carved piece over and over and over again exactly very quickly, out of any wood. this goes for grips, stocks, forearms etc.... I can even do aluminum with the correct cutting bits, but that is for another thread completely. I am working on both 1377 and p-rod stuff now, and throughout this week. I know i said that the 1377 forearm prototype was coming last week, but building my equipment took all of my time money and then some.... I mean "and then A LOT!!" LOL anyhow. Keep your eyes peeled in the next several days because i really am working on it right now.

J.Austin

tjurfitta

I would love a custom stock and foregrip for mine, but not just like an insert in the original stock, but something like the "woodsman"-addon crosman sells for the 2240.