1377 metal barrel bands

Started by 1377x, July 26, 2011, 12:42:42 AM

DRAGON64

Quote from: Mikes Garage on September 08, 2011, 12:43:05 PM
I have one of e each, and Mike Chavka's (new within the last two weeks) has a second set screw in it.  That screw comes up from the bottom (thru the clearance groove for the pump arm) and secures the barrel.  I have a BFD band in brass that does not have this screw, nor the hole for it.
My brass band is from ebay, so it may be earlier BFD production, or it may be that the second screw is just too hard to machine into brass, or...  In either case, mine are different, and I like the idea of the barrel being held by a set screw.  Of course there are others that like the barrel to float free...
I'm glad to have them both; expensive but very very nice.
Cheers,
Mike

My Bluefork bands have two set screws as well...
"He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster, and if you look long into an abyss, the abyss also looks into you." - Friedrich Nietzsche

mudduck48

I also have 2 of Blueforks barrel bands. So, where is the master Bluefork??  ??? ???
We need to keep going and have fun doing it.

Noah

Quote from: mudduck48 on August 17, 2014, 04:53:46 AM
I also have 2 of Blueforks barrel bands. So, where is the master Bluefork??  ??? ???

I was just thinking the same. He used to have a really nice looking advertisement on The Yellow for a while but no longer.
"Money is like fertilizer: When it's hoarded, it stinks. When spread around, cool stuff grows." John Densmore, drummer of The Doors

Crosman 1377, 1322, 1325, 1750, 2250 and 2540, Benjamin Steroid 392, IB QB78D, Avanti/Daisy 853, Slavia 634.

Monkeydad1969

I think he is only selling thru www.hpasports.com  ---I know Joe has them in stock.
Joe
Aurora, CO.

mudduck48

Your link does not work. I went to High pressure air link and could not find any bluefork barrel bands. I have sent them an email asking what happened to Greg. I might get a response tomorrow.  ??? ??? here is the link I received in response. http://www.hpasports.com/
We need to keep going and have fun doing it.

Monkeydad1969

Quote from: mudduck48 on August 18, 2014, 04:07:21 AM
Your link does not work. I went to High pressure air link and could not find any bluefork barrel bands. I have sent them an email asking what happened to Greg. I might get a response tomorrow.  ??? ??? here is the link I received in response. http://www.hpasports.com/

Sorry, had the 3 ---'s to close to the link.  When you go to the site store, click on the drop down box for Bluefork Designs, it shows them on his site.

Joe
Joe
Aurora, CO.