1377 metal barrel bands

Started by 1377x, July 26, 2011, 12:42:42 AM

1377x

just got word 1377 barrel bands are in
48.00 shipped
closed mouths dont get fed

L.O. Little

I ordered a couple (black anodized) earlier today.
Lynn

r8j1

L.O. Little

Quote from: r8j1 on August 01, 2011, 12:57:22 AM
Who did you order from?

Email the guy that started this thread:

http://www.network54.com/Forum/275684/thread/1309815001/13xx+Barrel+Band

Email him, he'll probably answer you in the next 12-24 hours. I paid $93 for two black anodized aluminum barrel bands (shipped first class mail). IIRC, the cost for one is $48 (shipped first class mail).

Pics of one of these black anodized barrel bands on my 13xx based carbine:

http://www.crosman-air-pistol-owners-forum.com/board/index.php?topic=4275.0
Lynn

breakfastchef

I installed my new barrel band from Michael Chavka and have to say it is an exact replica for the stock 1377 band. Perfectly machined and a bit expensive. If  you go with this part, you will not be unpleased. As soon as one of my metal breeches arrives in my mailbox, I will be able to post pictures of my 1377 modded pistol.
Larry

NorthStaR

I got a 1389 black metal barrel band the other day. I was amazed at how expensive they are! But nice so I'll shut up....  ;)
Double-tap!

Crosman: Western 45, Western Shiloh 1861, 766, *Mk1*, 2250b Crosmods, AS2250XT Quickshot Repeater, 2240 Bling Star,
                1322 Folding Camo Sniper, Bling EB22, 2250b Violin TDR, W-2250, Crosshairs Special 1377SD, 2550 Carbine & still counting...

In progress: BNM BSA 2260 Repeater, SS Subcompact Stubby 22xx, 2 x 600, and .... and ....

1377x

Quote from: NorthStaR on August 01, 2011, 03:52:19 PM
I got a 1389 black metal barrel band the other day. I was amazed at how expensive they are! But nice so I'll shut up....  ;)
where did you det the 1389 barrel band?pics?

NorthStaR

A little Pixie brought it to me..... after I bought it from GMAC:  ;)

http://www.gmaccustomparts.com/epages/BT3197.sf/en_GB/?ObjectPath=/Shops/BT3197/Products/1389bbb

Or http://www.eurocustomparts.com/ is now the preferred site to use, a spin-off from GMACs main site.

I shall get a picture of it tonight and one with it installed.  :-*

Gotta a GMAC 1377 valve to put in too. Happy daze.... 8)
Double-tap!

Crosman: Western 45, Western Shiloh 1861, 766, *Mk1*, 2250b Crosmods, AS2250XT Quickshot Repeater, 2240 Bling Star,
                1322 Folding Camo Sniper, Bling EB22, 2250b Violin TDR, W-2250, Crosshairs Special 1377SD, 2550 Carbine & still counting...

In progress: BNM BSA 2260 Repeater, SS Subcompact Stubby 22xx, 2 x 600, and .... and ....

1377x

i have a 1389
im having problems with it right now cant get it to shoot over 470fps?
it needs a new barrel band also
thanks for sharing!!!

DRAGON64

I bought barrel bands from Bluefork Designs for my 1377 and 1322 a year or so ago, and they look just like Michael Chavka's bands.  Maybe Bluefork has gone away, and the gentleman is making them for Mr. Chavka now.

I have the bands like what is pictured.  They are black and have the blade site with fiber optic tip...

"He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster, and if you look long into an abyss, the abyss also looks into you." - Friedrich Nietzsche

1377x

bluefork did say someone would be making sme of his products
could this be the ones he was talking about!

Crosshairs

Quote from: 1377x on July 26, 2011, 12:42:42 AM
just got word 1377 barrel bands are in
48.00 shipped
Yeah me too i ordered one of each,im building a gun for someone and i think she will like the BB from Michael.
                                  Mike
Treat people the way you want to be treated, Life will be so much better !!!

DRAGON64

Quote from: Crosshairs on August 23, 2011, 10:58:07 PM
  Yeah me too i ordered one of each,im building a gun for someone and i think she will like the BB from Michael.
                                  Mike

I saw that Mr. Chavka had some for sale on the Yellow forum today, and they look identical to the Bluefork bands... cool! because they would quite nicely with the Chavka 13XX stocks... if he would just make some more of them.
"He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster, and if you look long into an abyss, the abyss also looks into you." - Friedrich Nietzsche

Mikes Garage

I have one of e each, and Mike Chavka's (new within the last two weeks) has a second set screw in it.  That screw comes up from the bottom (thru the clearance groove for the pump arm) and secures the barrel.  I have a BFD band in brass that does not have this screw, nor the hole for it.
My brass band is from ebay, so it may be earlier BFD production, or it may be that the second screw is just too hard to machine into brass, or...  In either case, mine are different, and I like the idea of the barrel being held by a set screw.  Of course there are others that like the barrel to float free...
I'm glad to have them both; expensive but very very nice.
Cheers,
Mike

bildio

Mine came with 2 pins. I they they are options for replacing the cocking lever pin. There's a 2nd set screw in the band to secure it.
Bill