pellet mold for the 177 pellet

Started by Allan, August 24, 2012, 08:10:40 AM

Allan

what are wheel weights last time i bought some in ht e VS U had to pay premium lead weight..  I have a lot of pellets that are recyclable as I use a trap
Allan

ScotTex

Wheel weights are used on car rims\wheels to balance them, my dad and I used to make fishing weights with 'em...
I'm starting to getting a collection of used pellets too, but it looks to be quite a bit of work, compared to the cost for me.

Allan

You are right  it is a lot of work..  but being an US ExPat   you have the right to bear arms ,,  but nothing is said about the right to bear ammunition..  an important part to remember.. 
Allan

1377x

Quote from: Allan on August 29, 2012, 08:42:12 AM
You are right  it is a lot of work..  but being an US ExPat   you have the right to bear arms ,,  but nothing is said about the right to bear ammunition..  an important part to remember.. 
Allan
you are right about that!
what good is a gun with no ammo? might as well trade it in for a louisville slugger
if ammo is an issue the slugger might be worth more than the gun :o :P
closed mouths dont get fed

ScotTex

Yep, I am talking current price and availability... Would be nice to have a ten or twenty pellet mold that could be used with a standard bench vise.   

Allan

My favorite rifle in the States is a single shot 357 maxi  which I also used for black powered shooting ,,  I loved the longer casing and a friend that was a gunsmith chambered the barrel to handle the Maxi casing. He also supplied me wit about 500 empty cases.
My 1377 is more fun though as I can plink in my back yard.  and I do not have to worry about my neighbors,,  my trigger shoe should arrive today.
Allan
:-*

Allan

I think a quantity mold would be difficult to design and make.   but it is an interesting thing to think about.
Allan

1377x

cmj21973

1377x

Allan

Thank you  ,, I gave my kids my reloading presses and mold ,, I had forgot about corbin
Allan