What's most important about an airgun to you?

Started by quickster47 †, January 25, 2013, 03:05:11 PM

WyoMan

1. Accuracy & looks tied for top
2. Solid feel well built
3. Power
Wyo
Welcome to your life :)
Member of the Western Heretic Alliance

burnt09

1. Accuracy/precision
2. Reliability
3. Needs to work equally well in cold or warm weather (which has sort of kept me away from CO2 guns)
4. Power is a distant fourth, since my guns are mostly for target practice (I do, however, have one starling notch on my 1377)

josey88

Well... in my personal case , I got into airguns to be able to practice shooting in my backyard . That allows me to practice  my accuracy more in detail and I can extend some the time between trips to the range  which , in these times of ammo scarcity is convenient , is you think about it .
Having said that , I want accurate guns , reliable , with good quality and no complications of HPA or PCP ... 12gr powerlets are good enough for what I do which is paper target shooting at the back of the house . I am busy  enough with my real firearms on maintenance , cleaning , optics , ammo , etc , etc , to add anything else . 
Since I am not an airgun fanatic I am not into spending too much on airguns ,but  just enough to upgrade them to shoot well .

jSan22

accuracy- i hunt with most of my guns, so i need something out of my guns. 1 inch is usually my satisfation mark.
power- i like strong guns. something that can bust through a squirrels tough hide and almost or completely come out.
simplicity and price- i like cheap guns for some reason, and i usually do have good luck with them. i dont always have money for airguns so i like the simple ones that i dont have to buy air for. i can take it and just walk out and start shooting.