What`s in the mail

Started by brz-ryder †, January 31, 2013, 10:22:48 AM

brz-ryder †

All the other topics ask what`s in the fex or ups truck some companies and ebay sellers ship usps so here`s a place for that. I have a new brass tube in 7/8 x 3/4 x 12 to make a new CO2 tube for my modded 2240? also a new soft case for a pistol  :-*
my shooters
Crosman 2240 stock
Crosman 2240 highly modded
Crosman 2240 polished
Crosman stubby 2240
Crosman 116 x3
Crosman Vigilante
Crosman 1861 shiloh
Daisy 1140
Beeman p17
ruger mark 1
hatsan supercharger 25 in .22
Crosman heritage 2260
Crosman AS2250XT
Winchester M14

chongman

Cool, I be watchin ta see what ya do with da tube  ;)

I get most of my stuff by USPS here in the boondocks (deep rural).  It comes across the Chesapeake Bay Bridge - Tunnel from Norfolk, VA in a white U.S. Mail truck. After that it gets in a little silver car and rides to my mailbox on the side of the road.

So, I don't place to much distinction between the "What's in" part. If my stuff is on the brown truck I do give them a special mention  ;) 
Long days and pleasant nights to you...

Fronzdan

The other thread has long ago morphed into a:

• what did you order
  • what has shipped
  • what is on its way
  • what has arrived
  • what is coming or came by fed ex, ups, USPS, Royal Post etc.

Brent

Chongman - we're practically neighbors  :)

I live on the Eastern Shore too  :) :-*

The Eastern Shore is a beautiful place to live!!

chongman

Quote from: Brent on February 01, 2013, 04:32:06 AM
Chongman - we're practically neighbors  :)

I live on the Eastern Shore too  :) :-*

The Eastern Shore is a beautiful place to live!!

Cool! I'm down aways from you, Hallwood, VA which is just across the Maryland/Virginia border  :-*

Out for delivery today... grips for Project Alice  :D
Long days and pleasant nights to you...

AS13

100 4-48 X .25 SS screws from McMaster. I'm not getting caught with no spares :-* Probably coming by snail mail.
Crosman 2240-.22
Crosman 2400KT-.22
Crosman 357W-.177
Crosman M177-.177
Crosman Vigilante - .177
Umarex SA177- BB
Winchester M11-BB

"Anything made can be made better."

JEBert

Quote100 4-48 X .25 SS screws from McMaster.
Phillips head or what?
Jerry
NRA Life Member
USAF Veteran 1973-1977 (43151E) Sgt (E-4)

BDS

Brian

mr007s

My watch is in the mail. I sent it off in December for a cleaning, battery, crystal and pressure test. It returned in mid January and would not run a full day without stopping. After contacting the customer service I was authorized to return it for warranty work to find the problem and hopefully correct the problem.

BDS

And I have some vacuum cleaner belts coming...   ???  no, not anything to do with airguns, just sayin  :D
Brian

JEBert

Brian,
I meant to ask AirShooter about his box of 100 and if they were phillips, if he might sell a couple of them.  All of my spares are either the Crosman Allen-heads or AC stainless slotted-head screws and I would like to try some stainless steel phillips-head screws in my next breech.
Cheers,
Jerry
NRA Life Member

BDS

Got that... but go to the McMaster link and see what # phillips screwdriver you will need, it's gotta be exact with these mini screws right?  :-*
Brian

JEBert

What # phillips screwdriver I will need?  I'm pretty sure I have plenty of screwdrivers.  I'm tool poor.  I'm pretty sure I could throw away half of my hand tools and still not need to get any more.
Cheers,
Jerry
NRA Life Member

Tater

Quote from: BDS on February 01, 2013, 08:49:20 PM
And I have some vacuum cleaner belts coming...   ???  no, not anything to do with airguns, just sayin  :D

Grats!! Don't forget to post pics. Do you plan on modding them?   :D
Jerry

NW Chicago suburbs

quickster47 †

New grips from Rick for my 2300s project and a Crosman Model 88 Shanaker.  Woop - Woop!!!  Happy days are here again.  :)

Carl

I've never wanted something so useless in my life.
In Omnia Paratus
1947-05-19 - 2016-07-14 †