check this out

Started by 1377x, March 02, 2013, 11:10:20 PM

quickster47 †

Must be because they an get more money on eBay but I've seen dealers with no stock on their own website but they have the same part on their eBay web site for twice the price.

And if you're desperate enough, well...

Carl

I've never wanted something so useless in my life.
In Omnia Paratus
1947-05-19 - 2016-07-14 †

DaveB50

I long for the days when ebay was mostly ordinary people selling their used items, not the mostly commercial sellers it is now. There were some great deals to be had back then. From reading some of the sellers feedback, it seems a lot of them are selling items they may not have in stock. The buyers are stuck waiting until they get the items in stock. Some sellers will tell buyers they do not have the item in stock and refund payment if it didn't sell for enough, even while they have the identical item listed multiple times.
Crosman 1740, 12" bbl., , 1701p trigger, TKO LDC
Crosman 2260, Barracuda stock, 18"bbl., ACC LDC
Sheridan Blue Streak '68
RWS/Hammerli 850 AirMagnum .22 cal
P17
Crosman 1077

1377x

there has been only one part i needed that had to be bought on ebay
1 its not readily available here in the states
i contacted the machinists out here in the states they all quoted me $30-$40 plus shipping
a UK supplier came through for me for $16 shipped it took 7 business days to get the part.the machinists i talked to said it would be at least 14 days before they stated and 14 days later wasnt gauranteeded with pre-payment
ebay does come through
i have sold stuff there i knew i couldnt sell anywhere else for more than the buyitnow price once the bidding started buyitnow disappears
i threw in some extras when i get double or triple the bin price
closed mouths dont get fed