"Gauntlet"

Started by chongman, March 05, 2013, 04:27:34 AM

quickster47 †

My throwdown build is called "Zombie Getter".   8)

Carl

I've never wanted something so useless in my life.
In Omnia Paratus
1947-05-19 - 2016-07-14 †

Brent

Quote from: Crosshairs on March 06, 2013, 12:37:38 AM
The name of my new gun will be "SPARE PARTS"  :-*
                              Mike

Well that's better than...   "Junk Pile"
lol  ;)

It's times like this I wish I had some spare parts laying around..... well that's not entirely true.........

since hanging here with you guys.... it has seemed pretty much everyday now... I wish I had some spare parts laying around here LOL  ;) :-*  :)

BigErn

Quote from: quickster47 on March 06, 2013, 12:44:28 AM
My throwdown build is called "Zombie Getter".   8)

Carl

Ha! You beat me to it Carl, I wanted to do a Zombie gun too. That will be next time though, I'm broke so I'll sit this one out and just watch what you guys do  :) 

mudduck48

QUACK!
We need to keep going and have fun doing it.

ped

well its way past my bed time but i've spent all night going through what parts i've got for my future projects, well its a 2250 with brass and wood bling
technically though the parts i'm using are purpose bought so i'm not sure if it qualifies as a spare parts gun
ped
I am also active on https://ukchineseairgunforum.com

Trophyhunter49

:)  This is goin to good!  :) I hear a lot of wheels goin round and round.  LOL ;D ;D ;D

Trophyhunter49

:( I was just thinking (well that always gets me in trouble) I got the spar parts but not the time now. :o

chongman

Don't confuse "spare parts" with "parts". Everything you got is spare at some point once you get it  :-*
Long days and pleasant nights to you...

BerkshireHunter

Quote from: BigErn on March 05, 2013, 04:09:02 PM
Ain't nobody got time for that!   ;D ;D ;D  Just kidding, I might get one of those $46 1377s from Amazon. But no way by Saturday...
Yup, I ordered it last Thur. or Fri. and just got a shipping confirmation today w/ an estimated delivery of Saturday...

WyoMan

Do it guys......I'm thinking about signing up  :-*
"Saturday Night Throw Down"
we got the game, the contestants, a little trash talkin...  :D
Wyo
Welcome to your life :)
Member of the Western Heretic Alliance

Trophyhunter49

Quote from: chongman on March 06, 2013, 03:36:25 AM
Don't confuse "spare parts" with "parts". Everything you got is spare at some point once you get it  :-*
;D ;D ;D

Crosshairs

Well i have all my parts picked out. Now what the heck do i do with them  ;D. This is the perfect time to use that BB i bought last year.  ???
                                         Mike
Treat people the way you want to be treated, Life will be so much better !!!

quickster47 †

Quote from: mudduck48 on March 06, 2013, 01:23:29 AM
Well, you all said to take the spair parts and build a gun, here is my spair parts. It is a 1377 phaze 2 made in 8/85. It has a 1322 grip frame, 1322 piston, 1322 valve, ss 4-48 breech screw and my "bling" is the brass sight screw I cut and fit. It passed the tissue test and will burry a pellet half way into 3/4" pine at 5m. Thank's chongman for comming up with this. I wanted to put these parts back together.

mudduck48 you should call your build "Left-Overs".  :D

Carl

I've never wanted something so useless in my life.
In Omnia Paratus
1947-05-19 - 2016-07-14 †

Crosshairs

Quote from: chongman on March 06, 2013, 03:36:25 AM
Yep parts is parts and fun is fun.
                        Mike
Treat people the way you want to be treated, Life will be so much better !!!

mudduck48

Quote from: quickster47 on March 06, 2013, 05:05:46 AM
mudduck48 you should call your build "Left-Overs".  :D

Carl
Thank's Carl, Left-Overs it is. In fact, that what we had for dinner tonite, left overs. That's all the spair parts I had, left overs.
We need to keep going and have fun doing it.