Crosman 38t value?

Started by KBR97, March 12, 2013, 11:36:52 PM

KBR97

What kind of value would you put on a Crosman 38t with original box and documents?
The ad says is 60's pellgun. Leaks Co2.
1377C
Baikal IZH 53m

Crosshairs

Quote from: KBR97 on March 12, 2013, 11:36:52 PM
What kind of value would you put on a Crosman 38t with original box and documents?
The ad says is 60's pellgun. Leaks Co2.
If it's a .22 cal and in mint condition tops 120.00 there the first ones serial number should be on the bottom of the grip frame. any others 75 to a 100 bucks. The seal kits are only 15 bucks.
                        Mike
Treat people the way you want to be treated, Life will be so much better !!!

KBR97

Thanks for the response. The guy is asking considerably less than that, But I'm not sure if he's willing to ship it though. And yes it is a .22.
I really wasn't looking for one, I just stumbled across it and it seamed like the price is right.

1377C
Baikal IZH 53m

Crosshairs

Quote from: KBR97 on March 13, 2013, 12:22:38 AM
Thanks for the response. The guy is asking considerably less than that, But I'm not sure if he's willing to ship it though. And yes it is a .22.
What does it look like is it very clean or in need of paint.
                                    Mike

KBR97

Not sure, thats the only pic up there. Looks pretty nice though.
1377C
Baikal IZH 53m

Crosshairs

Quote from: KBR97 on March 13, 2013, 01:45:24 AM
Not sure, thats the only pic up there. Looks pretty nice though.

It does look very nice, i just happen to love these guns i have 6 of them both C and T in .177 and .22 Cal and love them all. So you getting it if not let me know i might want it.
                            Mike

1377x

I beat myself by selling a freshly resealed 38t for dirt cheap I didn't lose on the deal but it could have been sweeter for me.i was wondering why it sold to fast.i told the sold price to a member here that's when I found out I under priced it.
closed mouths dont get fed

Crosshairs

Quote from: 1377x on March 15, 2013, 08:28:21 PM
I beat myself by selling a freshly resealed 38t for dirt cheap I didn't lose on the deal but it could have been sweeter for me.i was wondering why it sold to fast.i told the sold price to a member here that's when I found out I under priced it.
I love to shoot them the feel like the real thing.
                Mike

1377x

Quote from: Crosshairs on March 15, 2013, 08:55:33 PM
I love to shoot them the feel like the real thing.
                Mike
that they do
I liked mine but didn't like the noise same reason I got rid of the 357
the guy I sold mine to resold it for $80 he didn't pay half that from me and mine didn't have a box but did have the original finish

sandpiper

Quote from: 1377x on March 15, 2013, 08:28:21 PM

I can't believe you sold that. Even if you just sit and look at it it's cool  8)

1377x

Quote from: sandpiper on March 16, 2013, 06:18:46 AM
I can't believe you sold that. Even if you just sit and look at it it's cool  8)
I don't know why I sell half the stuff I put together.i guess after I get it together shot it a few times then a new owner can enjoy it for what it is
now if I find a 600 for around $40 that i'll keep.an old lady comes into the shop quite often with mki/mkii and 600's she finds at garage sale for $10-$30

sandpiper

Quote from: 1377x on March 16, 2013, 07:29:09 AM
I don't know why I sell half the stuff I put together.i guess after I get it together shot it a few times then a new owner can enjoy it for what it is
now if I find a 600 for around $40 that i'll keep.an old lady comes into the shop quite often with mki/mkii and 600's she finds at garage sale for $10-$30

I'll be impressed if you find a $40 600. The best I found so far is $125  :(
I found a mark 1 for $60. Actually just finished the reseal and that's one of the best shooters I have. Extremely accurate and the Co2 lasts forever  :-*

Crosshairs

Quote from: sandpiper on March 16, 2013, 12:24:40 PM
I found a mark 1 for $60. Actually just finished the reseal and that's one of the best shooters I have. Extremely accurate and the Co2 lasts forever  :-*
Yes sir the MK guns are sweet.

1377x

you have to scour the garage sales second hand stores flea markets gun shows, they are out there this little old lady proved it to me over and over

quickster47 †

The MK I is a great shooting gun.  One of thee best Crosman ever did back in the good ol' days.

Carl

I've never wanted something so useless in my life.
In Omnia Paratus
1947-05-19 - 2016-07-14 †