2400KT Monster Pistol with BNM Breech/Shroud

Started by woody67, March 13, 2013, 02:51:08 PM

quickster47 †

Never mind my question.  I just saw that it is a 14.5" barrel.  Not a bad choice.  :-*

Carl

I've never wanted something so useless in my life.
In Omnia Paratus
1947-05-19 - 2016-07-14 †

Crosshairs

Quote from: quickster47 on March 13, 2013, 07:12:17 PM
Never mind my question.  I just saw that it is a 14.5" barrel.  Not a bad choice.  :-*

Carl

Yep 14.5 is a good all around barrel not to long and not to short. Im really thinking about getting that breech so far i hear good things about it so i guess i better stop the BS and order one well i almost have the change jar full so should be soon.
                                           Mike
Treat people the way you want to be treated, Life will be so much better !!!

tinker

(Tinker)
If it's not broken then modify it!

woody67

Thanks guys, this sure is a fun gun!

I cleaned the barrel and lightened up the trigger a lot. The barrel was DIRTY DIRTY DIRTY. I shot about 50 Qtips through it and also lubed/cleaned it with ballistol oil.

Here's a new 10 shot page. Shot in the same room, same conditions, same distance, etc. I didn't re-zero the scope first. I should have, because it would have saved all the line and circle drawing. You can see now that it is shooting MUCH tighter than it was before. I think it was mostly the dirty barrel, but also a lot had to do with how stiff the trigger was.

quickster47 †

Man, I want to know who your Tic Tac Toe party is  ???  All those circles and xs and lines and whew, who was keeping score?  :D

Seriously, re-zero your scope and do some more shooting.  It will only get better with age.  At least that's what the old folks tell me.  :P

Carl

I've never wanted something so useless in my life.
In Omnia Paratus
1947-05-19 - 2016-07-14 †

Brent

Cool gun! Like the look of it!!
Reminds me of one of the 44 magnums with the long barrel on it.