How about a CAPOF sticker/decal?

Started by quickster47 †, March 26, 2013, 04:19:44 PM

Crosshairs

Treat people the way you want to be treated, Life will be so much better !!!

Trophyhunter49

Quote from: arkmaker on April 05, 2013, 12:19:54 AM
I wonder if I will ever see that 50 cent commission ;D
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D I tryed to help  ;D ;D

Trophyhunter49

Here is pics of sticker on my pick up and on my shop :-*

arkmaker †

I dig the vegetarian sticker!!! That's me  :D
I Am A Natural Mad Air Gunner  -  Full Of Hot Air & Ready To Expel It Quickly!

114 Rifle, 2240XL Pistol, 1861 Shiloh Pistol, 357 Pistols, Titan GP Rifle, PM66 Rifle, 2400KT .177 LW Carbine, CZ T200 Rifle, Benjamin Discovery .177 Rifle, Hammerli 850 Air Magnum in .22

Trophyhunter49

;D ;D I thought that would be a good place for the CAPOF sticker. Shoot something to eat with the airgun and catch some fish. LOL  The stickers really look good. I have had severl people around home ask me what is was for. Told them to look us up and join the fun  :-* :-*

arkmaker †

Are they vinyl or paper? I always wonder about that because the rain can kill a sticker around here quick.
I Am A Natural Mad Air Gunner  -  Full Of Hot Air & Ready To Expel It Quickly!

114 Rifle, 2240XL Pistol, 1861 Shiloh Pistol, 357 Pistols, Titan GP Rifle, PM66 Rifle, 2400KT .177 LW Carbine, CZ T200 Rifle, Benjamin Discovery .177 Rifle, Hammerli 850 Air Magnum in .22

Trophyhunter49

vinyl is what it feels like to me.  Forsure not paper.

Brent

Quote from: Trophyhunter49 on April 04, 2013, 11:17:44 PM
  They look real good! 3 in. dia. sticker,got them from zazzle.com 11.00 shipping and all. No pics. of it my pick up yet.  Here is a pic of the sticker.  There  are 6 on a page
How many total do you get for the $11? 
Very Cool by the way, I like that design allot.

Trophyhunter49

crossliner

It's an amalgam of the logos presented...

Step 1...I had the black protracted reticle on the right extended so that it's closer to the F...It looks stunted yes..

Step 2

..the blue circumference is not the right color it ought to be this shade but this is still a casual rendition anyway..

..the main CAPOF logo will be printed sticker but the halo-shaped CAPOF site will be computer-cut and separate..Is the gold background commendable or does white or silver gray look more suitable?

quickster47 †

I think the gold looks okay.  Gives it a slight touch of class.  Maybe it could just a little bit lighter so it doesn't overwhelm the design.

I like the way you did the black outer ring.

Carl

I've never wanted something so useless in my life.
In Omnia Paratus
1947-05-19 - 2016-07-14 †

crossliner

Quote from: quickster47 on April 06, 2013, 01:34:45 PM
I think the gold looks okay.  Gives it a slight touch of class.  Maybe it could just a little bit lighter so it doesn't overwhelm the design.

I like the way you did the black outer ring.

Carl

Yes sir it's light gold actually must be my digicam setting. I made it black because a gold sticker on a silver car looks garish at least the black addition would offset the anomaly..Like I would never be seen wearing a black belt and a brown pair of shoes even my eyepiece should be a matching color to my footwear and belt..

opbigdave

A very worthy entry sir.

Nicely done,

Dave
NRA Patron Life Member

chongman

I dig it  :-*

Is it possible to get a medallion size in silver? It would look cool on a set of grips...1/2" dia. ?
Long days and pleasant nights to you...

crossliner

Quote from: chongman on April 06, 2013, 03:04:38 PM
I dig it  :-*

Is it possible to get a medallion size in silver? It would look cool on a set of grips...1/2" dia. ?

I have no idea sir I have to ask the lady..I did not go back to the dude anymore he is too far from me. It can be in any color it's just the size that may pose a problem but I will know on Monday.