How about a CAPOF sticker/decal?

Started by quickster47 †, March 26, 2013, 04:19:44 PM

crossliner

Quote from: opbigdave on April 06, 2013, 02:42:04 PM
A very worthy entry sir.

Nicely done,

Dave

Well sir it's not mine I just fused them together. Best regards.

sandpiper

Quote from: crossliner on April 06, 2013, 03:31:13 PM
Well sir it's not mine I just fused them together. Best regards.

What if we fuse these together for the next competition  :P

Trophyhunter49

Man all of the stickers look great! :-*

dptrucker32chip

How much for the ,stickers  , T-shirts , caps , patches ???    :-*
Dave

sandpiper

Quote from: dptrucker32chip on April 07, 2013, 01:41:44 AM
How much for the ,stickers  , T-shirts , caps , patches ???    :-*

It all depends on how many are ordered and the amount of detail. The shirts I priced were from $30 for a single down to around $9 for a hundred so once we decide on something we can put together a pre-order then it'll be the price plus shipping to each individual house.

farrlarr

Quote from: sandpiper on April 07, 2013, 01:49:53 AM
It all depends on how many are ordered and the amount of detail. The shirts I priced were from $30 for a single down to around $9 for a hundred so once we decide on something we can put together a pre-order then it'll be the price plus shipping to each individual house.

I'm sort of interested in the T shirts but there is a major issue that has to be settled before I really jump in.  That issue is whether or not it is possible to get shirts in Tall sizes.  I am 6'5" tall and long waisted so regular T shirts just don't do it for me; at best, they will fit reasonably for a couple of washing and they are too short after that. 
Larry in Idaho

"A man's got to know his limitations."

willc

Quote from: Trophyhunter49 on April 06, 2013, 12:03:34 AM
  Here is pics of sticker on my pick up and on my shop :-*

This is an awesome design.
Simplistic yet very eye catching.
Would love to get one for my hard hat.

I am sure t-shirts would need a bit more in addition to the logo just  to clarify for the masses.
Count me in for a shirt if you do a preorder.

Good stuff Trophyhunter.
Will

1377/1322/2240/760/C11/Trail NPP/761/2200 Magnum/PC-77.

chongman

Quote from: farrlarr on April 07, 2013, 04:28:10 AM
I'm sort of interested in the T shirts but there is a major issue that has to be settled before I really jump in.  That issue is whether or not it is possible to get shirts in Tall sizes.  I am 6'5" tall and long waisted so regular T shirts just don't do it for me; at best, they will fit reasonably for a couple of washing and they are too short after that.

+1
Long days and pleasant nights to you...

Tater

Very cool stickers THunter. Looks good on the truck too.    :-*
Jerry

NW Chicago suburbs

Trophyhunter49

:-* THX Tater.  Count me in for a couple of T-shirts :-* :-*

crossliner

3 versions gents..Gold, silver gray and white background..Peel then stick and peel again and only the CAPOF logo and our site's addy will remain on the surface..I imitated Mr. AgentWD40's style of lettering on the site's addy because it does not have sharp edges w/c is prone to peel offs. It's computer-cut btw..The logo though is printed and yes they are H20 proof and made in Belgium. Best regards.

Trophyhunter49

crossliner those look great. What will they cost?

crossliner

Well sir they are cheap here under a $ but they are for my personal use only..This is the maker and they are not far from me just less than 10 minutes drive. Best regards.

Trophyhunter49

crossliner