Hello Trail NP Pistol Owners

Started by BDS, April 02, 2013, 02:57:03 PM

BDS

OK, all you lucky guys with the Benji Trail Pistols arriving today... let's not forget the poor CAPOF brothers who don't have one on the delivery truck and who are all dying to know how it shoots, how good or bad the triggers are, how many men and a boy it takes to cock the gun, et etc  :D  :-*
Brian

chongman

Long days and pleasant nights to you...

quickster47 †

I've never wanted something so useless in my life.
In Omnia Paratus
1947-05-19 - 2016-07-14 †

BigErn

I get mine Thursdsay  :(  But I'm off Thursday and Friday  :) :-*

KBR97

:D...............................

1377C
Baikal IZH 53m

BigErn

BerkshireHunter

BDS

Quote from: KBR97 on April 02, 2013, 04:44:13 PM
:D...............................

Oh sure... tempt us with the sealed up box... gun pics PLEASE!  >:(  :D ;D
Brian

KBR97

1377C
Baikal IZH 53m

BDS

Brian

KBR97

I'm going to need some time before I get out there and shoot it. The gun feels nice in hand, sights are pretty nice with the fiber optics, feels a little heavy. Well heavier than I imagined.
1377C
Baikal IZH 53m

BerkshireHunter

Quote from: KBR97 on April 02, 2013, 05:16:16 PM
I'm going to need some time before I get out there and shoot it. The gun feels nice in hand, sights are pretty nice with the fiber optics, feels a little heavy. Well heavier than I imagined.
I remember the specs saying its weight was measure in pounds. Like a Ruger Super Redhawk!  :D

seagullplayer

Wife just called, mine is waiting at home!

Can't wait to get there!  I got to work over 30 minutes tonight, wouldn't you know it...

She said the UPS driver knew all about it!  He asked if it was one of those new pistols that went on sale last Thursday!    :P

I told her she should have opened it and let him see it. 
The UPS driver told her he thinks his dad ordered one.

(She said the box seemed heavy to her)   ;D
Crosman 1377 scope, laser, tactical light
Crosman 1322
Crosman 600
Crosman storm XL
Benjamin  titan 22
Daisy 15XT
Beeman P17
Crosman Trail NP Pistol
WRS 350 .177

Martin, Harley, Goldwing and Cub Cadet, ya I'm like that...

arkmaker †

I think I like the fact that Crosman is shipping these in a foam nest and cardboard cover!
Two Thumbs up for Crosman on this one.....Now if they would only make it in the USA or UK  :-* :-*
I Am A Natural Mad Air Gunner  -  Full Of Hot Air & Ready To Expel It Quickly!

114 Rifle, 2240XL Pistol, 1861 Shiloh Pistol, 357 Pistols, Titan GP Rifle, PM66 Rifle, 2400KT .177 LW Carbine, CZ T200 Rifle, Benjamin Discovery .177 Rifle, Hammerli 850 Air Magnum in .22

Fronzdan

Unless KBR's got giant hands, I'm liking the size.  It doesn't look as bulky as other break barrel pistols.  Mine from PA won't even ship until Friday at the earliest.

Keep posting pics and reviews!