Hello Trail NP Pistol Owners

Started by BDS, April 02, 2013, 02:57:03 PM

Fronzdan

Quote from: mudduck48 on April 15, 2013, 03:38:34 PM
OK, it has a crown, but does it shoot better now with the plastic off the end of the barrel?

That's the big question.  I will guess yes.

Brent

Quote from: blake.l on April 15, 2013, 07:55:17 AM
Well so far my thoughts are that's its a tad to heavy, Not to hard to cock but with my bad wrist about 15-20 cocks and I'm done ;D So far have had no trouble with sights coming loose.. Think I'm going to try to remove the front site and do a crown... Think I'm gonna pass down to my 13yr old as he can cock it better than me. As for the shooting goes it shoots very good without the assist, I've already got it in the works for a custom muzzle brake..

UPDATE:

I got the front sight of with just a little twisting back and forth..(don't try to twist it off its got a flat spot on the barrel that mates with the sight) to loosen the glue and it slips right off.. And "YES" it has a CROWN.. looks exactly like the crown on my Lothar Walther barrels you get from Crosman It has a flat face and a small crown close in to the barrels opening... OK, thought I'd solve another so called problem which I don't know if it was or not so I said what the heck... No more plastic past the barrel!!! And if you look closely you can see the crown.
Looks Good Blake!! Good Idea! I am also curious if it shoots better now.