1377 wire stock

Started by Baltim0re28, April 11, 2013, 02:58:18 PM

Baltim0re28

Hopefully this is the right spot. I'm hoping you guys can point me in the right direction to find a bent wire stock(possibly a straight wire stock instead) for my current 1377 build. I know of a few at the moment but looking to have more options if possible. Gmac, TKO, Crosmods are what I've found so far. Seems like all the threads containing info about finding them all contain dead links now.. Hoping to find one in black or polished aluminum. No brass. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
James.

Bazmati2020

jejajones

work today, to live tonight, to work tomorrow

modded Crosman 1322/Bugbuster
Benji Trail 22 NP AW(upgraded trigger)Optisan  Viper
Alecto .177

cohiba

I have both a GMAC adjustable and a working man virginia wire stock.

The WMV one i have painted a matte black and looks great, never used it. I fell in love with the Crosmods stocks.

Both i would separate with, the GMAC was expensive because of the exchange and shipping over seas.

Baltim0re28

I would be interested in the WMV stock for sure!!! Those are the ones I had my eye on. Any pictures?
James.

Baltim0re28

Actually send me some pics and prices for each and hopefully we can work something out.
James.

1377x

lucky score given wmva doesn't sell parts anymore
closed mouths dont get fed

Baltim0re28

Hopefully Cohiba gets back to me. I really would love to have it. They look like fine stocks and haven't heard anything bad about them at all!! *crosses fingers*
James.

Brent

I've never seen the WMV stock  ???
Any pics around for it? Couldn't find it in a search.

1377x

there are a few members around the forum that have them
to me you see one wire stock you have seen them all
some have a detach option others dont
airguns100 just made his own and it looks good too. he put a little different spin on it
closed mouths dont get fed

Brent

I remember seeing airguns100's... it was nice and I liked his design.  :)

quickster47 †

If I remember MuzzleMack, or now HPA, used to make the best looking wire stock on the market.  Not sure why he stopped or if perhaps he is coming up with a new design.

Carl

I've never wanted something so useless in my life.
In Omnia Paratus
1947-05-19 - 2016-07-14 †

Baltim0re28

I wish some more people would start making them again. Seems like I got back into air guns a little late. I see posts from people just last year that were buying wire stocks from multiple people. Now there are hardly anybody that has them. Seems like a good time for the "next man up" to step up. Im sure there is still a market for them from the people I've spoke with.
James.

Gippeto

I know there's a market for them, but is there any money in them? I'll admit, I don't search around for prices on parts...I fire up the Smithy and make what I need/want. What's the going rate on a wire stock?

Al

BDS

Nice gippeto... "Z" style :-*
Brian