Think I have enough?

Started by woody67, April 11, 2013, 03:37:23 PM

woody67

I think this should cover me for a while....

8 tins of JSB 18gr .22cal for my 2400kt pistol

5 tins of JSB Kings .25 cal for my marauder
3 tins of Polymags .25 cal for my marauder
1 tin of benjamin hunters for marauder, although I doubt I'll even open the package. I have seen horrible groupings from them out of mrods...

4 tins of Baracuda 31gr .25 cal for marauder, although I bought them for the AAA Condor (they will be too light for this particular gun, but Tony is putting in a one-piece tophat that has different inserts that regulate different power levels. It's great, because I can go from shooting 70+ grain slugs in one minute, change the tophat insert, and I'll be shooting 25 and 30gr pellets the next.)

8 tins of .25 cal EunJins for the Condor.

woody67

Here they are up close...

.177 CPHP   (could care less what gr it is)
.22 CPHP   (14.3 gr)
.22 JSB   (18.3 gr)
.22 Beeman Kodiak Double Gold  (21.4 gr)
.22 JSB UltraMag   (26.4 gr)
.25 JSB King    (25.4 gr)
.25 Polymag   (26 gr)
.25 Baracuda   (31 gr)
.25 Eunjin    (43 gr)

woody67

Crosshairs

That should hold you for a wile.
                         Mike
Treat people the way you want to be treated, Life will be so much better !!!

arkmaker †

You are gonna need to double that  ;D
I Am A Natural Mad Air Gunner  -  Full Of Hot Air & Ready To Expel It Quickly!

114 Rifle, 2240XL Pistol, 1861 Shiloh Pistol, 357 Pistols, Titan GP Rifle, PM66 Rifle, 2400KT .177 LW Carbine, CZ T200 Rifle, Benjamin Discovery .177 Rifle, Hammerli 850 Air Magnum in .22

quickster47 †

Those might get you by for one busy weekend.  Two if you go conservative.

How are you filling your Marauder?

Carl

I've never wanted something so useless in my life.
In Omnia Paratus
1947-05-19 - 2016-07-14 †

ettolo

woody67

Quote from: quickster47 on April 11, 2013, 06:26:33 PM
Those might get you by for one busy weekend.  Two if you go conservative.

How are you filling your Marauder?

Carl

:-*

I have an SCBA tank with a Joe Broncato fill adapter setup...Actually I haven't gotten it filled yet, and I haven't shot my Marauder yet.(It is fully modded already though. I'll put a picture up in a bit. I hadn't thought about doing that until now)

I called the Miami Fired Department and was directed to the Lt. who is -get this-in charge of Air!!  I am not kidding! He is responsible for maintaing their 'air stuff'....
Anyway, I called him up because there is nowhere else in South Florida that I could find who is able to fill a tank to 4500PSI. One lady who owned a dive shop that I called didn't even believe that I had a tank that holds 4500psi. She didn't even know what SCBA tanks are...

So I called the LT--who couldn't have been nicere--and he said he didn't have a problem filling my tank as long as it was up to code. He asked if it was for training, so I told him it was for filling airguns..he thought it was cool, so I told him I'd bring a small one with me for him to check out. I'll bring him the 2400kt pistol so he can actually take some shots with it. Look for him to be a member here starting sometime next week!!! :D ;D :D

WyoMan

Kewl pics woody  8)
Look like miniature chess pieces  ;D
But enough.........  ???
Wyo
Welcome to your life :)
Member of the Western Heretic Alliance

1377x

now that you have the .25 you need some bullets to go with the pellets
closed mouths dont get fed

woody67

Quote from: 1377x on April 11, 2013, 08:40:43 PM
now that you have the .25 you need some bullets to go with the pellets

Indeed....

I'm going to get a bunch of Jerry's 7 Rings Slugs for the Condor

but I'm also considering getting a savage in .308 and .234
Also a Ruger 10/22 just for fun.

BDS

good connection on the air tank fills Woody... I use the local FD-house for both co2 and HPA, they have both at that house... my wife makes e'm homemade cakes and cookies and I get all the air and co2 I need.

And yes, any fire dept. that has substantial amounts of SCBA apparatus in the field will have an "air guy" in charge of equipment and safety, calibrations and etc.
Brian

ped

home baking always scores good results brian
ped
I am also active on https://ukchineseairgunforum.com

arkmaker †

Nice recruiting job Woody  ;)

Hard to believe that in S. Fl. you would have trouble finding a dive shop capable of filling to 4500!! But, hey it is Florida, so I can believe anything  :D
I Am A Natural Mad Air Gunner  -  Full Of Hot Air & Ready To Expel It Quickly!

114 Rifle, 2240XL Pistol, 1861 Shiloh Pistol, 357 Pistols, Titan GP Rifle, PM66 Rifle, 2400KT .177 LW Carbine, CZ T200 Rifle, Benjamin Discovery .177 Rifle, Hammerli 850 Air Magnum in .22

woody67

Quote from: arkmaker on April 11, 2013, 09:54:34 PM
Nice recruiting job Woody  ;)

Hard to believe that in S. Fl. you would have trouble finding a dive shop capable of filling to 4500!! But, hey it is Florida, so I can believe anything  :D

The highest fill pressure I was able to find in all the diveshops that I called was 3700 I think.

I'm going to buy a shoebox compressor (as long as they fill that high) someday, but while I have the fire house close now I think I'll wait until I move!