My Crosman Doomsday Kit....

Started by Oldgringo, May 02, 2013, 04:40:32 PM

mrb02334

Don't get rid of anything, you will only be looking for them latter.
Start a parts box, you will need it!
Jon

Viper1357

Got it guys, thanks.. (wiping egg off my face)  :-[  Late night rush buying, and I didn't look that close and assumed the 1322 was the same as the 2289 minus the plastic stock. Thanks for straightening me out.. Guess I'll keep the stuff and consider this a short rifle. 

Now Oldgringo and I will have to get the 1322 as well?   ;) I mean if we want a 'legit' pistol in this category.. 
- Never said "I wasn't good with a pellet pistol", just said, "I didn't have much need for one."

Oldgringo

Quote from: Oldgringo on May 05, 2013, 03:50:16 PM
I peeked again.  It left St. Paul, MN Friday night and should be in Kalispell by now.  Could I get it on Monday, a day ahead of expected delivery?  Stay tuned.

Nope.  FedEx must have walked it from St. Paul to Billings.  Maybe tomorrow....?

Brent

Quote from: Oldgringo on May 07, 2013, 02:58:29 AM
Nope.  FedEx must have walked it from St. Paul to Billings.  Maybe tomorrow....?
Bummer
Tomorrow for sure then :-* :)

Viper1357

Hope it's coming/came today for you....  :)

Mine is coming tomorrow- well that's what my peeking tells me...
- Never said "I wasn't good with a pellet pistol", just said, "I didn't have much need for one."

BDS

Quote from: Viper1357 on May 06, 2013, 10:58:25 PM
Got it guys, thanks.. (wiping egg off my face)  :-[  Late night rush buying, and I didn't look that close and assumed the 1322 was the same as the 2289 minus the plastic stock. Thanks for straightening me out.. Guess I'll keep the stuff and consider this a short rifle. 

Now Oldgringo and I will have to get the 1322 as well?   ;) I mean if we want a 'legit' pistol in this category..

Huh  :D ??? No... you just call Crosman parts dept, tell them you want the 1701P pistol grips and the 6-32 screws that hold e'm on. Voila! 1322 pistol made from Backpacker.  :-*
Brian

agninja

Wrap the groundhog targets around the bottle and tape it on with the bandaids. And set the backpack behind it as the backstop.  :D

Black air pistols matter.

Oldgringo

It' here!  Shipped from PA and delivered via FedEx on date promised. 

This is gonna' be so cool.   :-*

mudduck48

Quote from: Oldgringo on May 08, 2013, 03:29:48 AM
It' here!  Shipped from PA and delivered via FedEx on date promised. 

This is gonna' be so cool.   :-*
Don't forget to pump it up 3 times and put a Q-tip down her and shoot in a safe direction.Do this at least 2 times and that will clean the barrel. I use a small wood dowel to shove the tips down the barrel. Then shoot,shoot and sight the new one in.  :D
We need to keep going and have fun doing it.

targettgii

Very cool Gringo. :-* :-* :-*
Tom

Modded 1377
Modded 2240
Modded 1322
1750 HPA pistol
Stock 2260(for now)
.22 Gen.2 Marauder
CCS 2300
Custom 1740
38 T

Brent

Oldgringo

Quote from: mudduck48 on May 08, 2013, 04:06:51 AM
Don't forget to pump it up 3 times and put a Q-tip down her and shoot in a safe direction.Do this at least 2 times and that will clean the barrel. I use a small wood dowel to shove the tips down the barrel. Then shoot,shoot and sight the new one in.  :D

I pulled a Simple Green soaked patch through it a couple of times then followed up with clean patches after shooting it a couple times.  That was after I replaced the trigger spring with the .22 cartridge thinghy.  Tomorrow, we fire for effect.    :)

Tater

Very cool. I hope it turns out to be a good one Gringo.
Jerry

NW Chicago suburbs

BDS

Quote from: Oldgringo on May 08, 2013, 05:58:23 AM
I pulled a Simple Green soaked patch through it a couple of times then followed up with clean patches after shooting it a couple times.  That was after I replaced the trigger spring with the .22 cartridge thinghy.  Tomorrow, we fire for effect.    :)

You might also like the model 760 fiber optic sight on the front, they are cheap at Crosman parts dept. by phone.
Brian

agninja

Cleaning pellets work nicely too. You can do a lubed one and a dry one right behind it to clean, lube, and remove the excess all at the same time.
Black air pistols matter.