Co2 Brands - Update / 6-10-13

Started by nomobux, May 11, 2013, 01:20:40 PM

arkmaker †

I Am A Natural Mad Air Gunner  -  Full Of Hot Air & Ready To Expel It Quickly!

114 Rifle, 2240XL Pistol, 1861 Shiloh Pistol, 357 Pistols, Titan GP Rifle, PM66 Rifle, 2400KT .177 LW Carbine, CZ T200 Rifle, Benjamin Discovery .177 Rifle, Hammerli 850 Air Magnum in .22

eric

Quote from: arkmaker on May 11, 2013, 06:39:50 PM
http://www.network54.com/Forum/79574/message/1367291292/FS-+12gr+CO2+carts%2C+NEW%2C+MIL-Spec%2C+FREE+Ship+US48
drew is a good guy to deal with ,maybe not the best prices but beats driving to the local big box store(wally worlds and such).save time and money and have him ship to your door
TOO many freaks and NOT enough circuses

nomobux

Just to update. I ordered the 300 pack.  They do charge shp'g. I ran 2 carts and they worked just as well as Crosman's.  Here's what I came up with savings wise.

Local dicount store - 86 cents per including tax

Walmart - 98 cents per including tax & gas for me as it's a 75 mile round trip.

Godfather - 43.5 cents per including shp'g of $30 to the PNW.

Sooo.  it was a pretty good savings for me. Woulda been killer at 33 per with the old free shp'g.
" I GOTTS NOMOBUX "

mudduck48

.98 at Walmart? I pay .535 per at walmart, Don't figure in the gas because the wife goes to Sams club at the other end of the shopping center. It's only 14mi. round trip for us. Sounds like you are set on carts for a while.
We need to keep going and have fun doing it.

nomobux

Lol.  Set , I guess. That's a hella lotta carts. But that was the best way as far as savings. All my other AG's are springers and this with keep the 2240 I have and the CCS 2400 KT ordered busy.   :o
" I GOTTS NOMOBUX "

KevinP

Some of us are lucky, I have 8 walmart's within 30 min. of me.  One is 5 min. if I get the lights ...
Kevin
Albany, New York

nomobux

Quote from: KevinP on May 17, 2013, 08:37:16 PM
Some of us are lucky, I have 8 walmart's within 30 min. of me.  One is 5 min. if I get the lights ...

True, I live in a small town. I either have to travel or shop internet to get anything but the basics at a fair price. The plus is country living, low crime of any kind and the hills are 10 minutes behind me.
" I GOTTS NOMOBUX "

KevinP

The country living indeed, I grew up on a lake 30 min from here, I live about
5-10 min from downtown Albany, NY ...(The Capital of NY ) and can shoot in my backyard ...
{ TKO airguns only }
( forever wild behind me )
Kevin
Albany, New York

nomobux

Quote from: KevinP on May 17, 2013, 09:45:45 PM
The country living indeed, I grew up on a lake 30 min from here, I live about
5-10 min from downtown Albany, NY ...(The Capital of NY ) and can shoot in my backyard ...
{ TKO airguns only }
( forever wild behind me )

I'm 7 miles out of town on 12 acres. It's legal to shoot anything but center fire out here, but I keep it to AG and once in awhile a 22 for skunks, etc. How do you like the TKO"s ? I have a 6.5 coming for the 2400 KT. Real quiet ???
" I GOTTS NOMOBUX "

KevinP

It's a ok .... my neighbors never complain or say " did you hear that..
Kevin
Albany, New York

mr007s

A bud from work brought me 50 carts today from an order he placed for 450. They were 30 couple cents per with free shipping. I have emailed him for the site name as I forgot what he said. They have "made in Japan" on them and some other info. I will post more when he contacts me or ask him Monday when I return to the "DAY CARE"

I didn't carry them out with me  today. We had a lock down this week because of a bomb threat. I didnt feel like being stopped on the way out and try and convince BARNEY that they were not mini pipe bombs! :D

nomobux

Quote from: mr007s on May 18, 2013, 12:05:05 AM
A bud from work brought me 50 carts today from an order he placed for 450. They were 30 couple cents per with free shipping. I have emailed him for the site name as I forgot what he said. They have "made in Japan" on them and some other info. I will post more when he contacts me or ask him Monday when I return to the "DAY CARE"

I didn't carry them out with me  today. We had a lock down this week because of a bomb threat. I didnt feel like being stopped on the way out and try and convince BARNEY that they were not mini pipe bombs! :D

I'd be interest as to who it was.  It had better not be Godfathers ... and within the last week or so as far as free shp'g      :D
" I GOTTS NOMOBUX "

mr007s

Quote from: nomobux on May 18, 2013, 12:09:49 AM

I'd be interest as to who it was.  It had better not be Godfathers ... and within the last week or so as far as free shp'g      :D

I knew it was not Godfathers, I had shared that site with him and he found the following site a day or so latter.

Here is the brand and info: http://www.lelandltd.com/12_gram_airgun_cylinders.htm

Here is where he ordered from: http://www.redrockminnesota.com/servlet/the-201/Case-of-450-each/Detail

I weighed 10 at work and average the weight. I will do the same for the Crosman carts I have left. Then weigh the empty containers and see what I can deduce. On all accounts the Leland have a great reputation. We shall see said the blind man :)

Brent

Quote from: mr007s on May 18, 2013, 01:24:17 AM
I knew it was not Godfathers, I had shared that site with him and he found the following site a day or so latter.

Here is the brand and info: http://www.lelandltd.com/12_gram_airgun_cylinders.htm

Here is where he ordered from: http://www.redrockminnesota.com/servlet/the-201/Case-of-450-each/Detail

I weighed 10 at work and average the weight. I will do the same for the Crosman carts I have left. Then weigh the empty containers and see what I can deduce. On all accounts the Leland have a great reputation. We shall see said the blind man :)

I would be very interested in hearing what you see/ find out there!

KevinP

Kevin
Albany, New York