MY GUNS THAT I HAVE ACQUIRED

Started by mudduck48, May 13, 2013, 12:40:26 AM

WyoMan

Quote from: mudduck48 on May 19, 2013, 04:39:47 AM
Wyoman you need to buy one, they are great!
OK duck, it only takes a little nudge around here....will do with next order of pellets  ;D
Wyo
Welcome to your life :)
Member of the Western Heretic Alliance

breakfastchef

Oh my, you are so hooked. Nice stable of air powered pellet pushers!

Quote from: mudduck48 on May 13, 2013, 12:40:26 AM
These are the air guns that I have acquired since I joined the forum. 12 and counting. Let's see, there is fathers day comming up and Sep. my B-day, then Christmas. I need to make a list.LOL  ;  Crumbs! I missed one. Brand new in the box, never been opened.
Larry

Brent

Quote from: WyoMan on May 19, 2013, 05:58:41 AM
OK duck, it only takes a little nudge around here....will do with next order of pellets  ;D
You won't regret it Wyo... you'll have lots of fun with it... promise ;)

Brian (and Jerry) really likes his too. Not sure if you saw his post not long ago, about how he thinks it is the best value in air gunning... and I think so too.

If you search, I have had quite a few posts here on them also. Just make sure to take the piston out first thing, and get that cheap Chinese grease cleaned out of there. It ended up in mine, getting into the valve and clogging it up. It started shooting poorly on velocity, and that is what happened. Just clean it out first thing, and I used pellgunoil to replace it so it is no big deal if a little gets into the valve. It's easy to do, 10 min tops. Anotherairgunblog has some great pics and tear down info, if you want to check it out. Have been into mine a couple times now, so don't hesitate to let me know if I can help you :-*

You can get them all day long for $45 delivered, so let me know if you need a link for that. PA is charging more than that, if that is where you are thinking of getting it.

Desertplinker

Nice collection, thanks for sharing

WyoMan

Thanks for that info on the P17 Brent  :-* :-*
Wyo

mudduck48

Quote from: WyoMan on May 19, 2013, 07:12:10 PM
Thanks for that info on the P17 Brent  :-* :-*
OK Wyoman, here you go. $39.99 + free shipping if you have the Amazon Prime. In Ca. Amazon charges tax, don't know about Wy.
http://www.amazon.com/Beeman-Deluxe-Pellet-Sight-Pistol/dp/B000W30UAA/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1368983629&sr=8-1&keywords=beeman+p17
We need to keep going and have fun doing it.

Brent

Quote from: mudduck48 on May 19, 2013, 07:28:25 PM
OK Wyoman, here you go. $39.99 + free shipping if you have the Amazon Prime. In Ca. Amazon charges tax, don't know about Wy.
http://www.amazon.com/Beeman-Deluxe-Pellet-Sight-Pistol/dp/B000W30UAA/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1368983629&sr=8-1&keywords=beeman+p17
Even better :) :-*
For the last 3 months I haven't been able to find them with out the reflex red dot combo, which adds exactly $5. The red dot is not much. The dot is actually fairly round on mine, and it is about a 7moa or so... but the W/E adjustments are really loose and it gets off center pretty easily. Was thinking of throwing some blue locktite or maybe an oring on them... to provide some resistance - but actually am not even using it anymore, it is sitting in the parts drawer.

Tater

Quote from: mudduck48 on May 18, 2013, 03:41:26 AM
I have 2 favorites, my 1322 build and my Beeman P 17.

My wife has a P 17 and I'm just curious why it's a favorite out of all of those choices. Have you modded it at all?
I love my wife's P 17 too by the way. Except that I have to cock it every time she shoots it. The trigger is sweet and I haven't done any mods or even replaced the o-ring....yet.
Jerry

NW Chicago suburbs

mudduck48

Quote from: Tater on May 20, 2013, 01:37:51 AM
My wife has a P 17 and I'm just curious why it's a favorite out of all of those choices. Have you modded it at all?
I love my wife's P 17 too by the way. Except that I have to cock it every time she shoots it. The trigger is sweet and I haven't done any mods or even replaced the o-ring....yet.
Why? That's easy, it shoots better than me, it requires no co2 and you don't have to pump it. It is just a great gun for the money. It is better than the Crosman junk. And, no I have not done any mods to it. I just take it and pull the plston out and clean and relube it about every 200 shots. Great buy for the money. Clarify the Crosman junk. These are the Crosman guns that "they" have been putting out lately that have been having problems. Some guns are still really good, like the 1377 and the 1322 etc. But, the others are junk. IMO

mrb02334

I have a few Crosmans, but my Beeman P-17 is my favorite, great trigger, a tack driver out of the box and it not fussy about what you feed it. I bought 4 of them, $29.00 and change from Big supply shop.
I'm going to convert one to .22 cal, when I get the time. The P-17 also has a built in muzzle brake. took off the red dot and put on a scope, great pistol!
Jon

mudduck48

It is the most underrated guns out there. Everyone reads the reviews and do not do any research. I did research and found out how to make it work and boy does it work! Beeman P 17 IMO is a match grade pistol for under $50. I shoot my cheap Crosman pellets I bought on ebay and it realy likes them. YES! The Beeman P17!! Buy one and you will be happy :-\

WyoMan

Going to buy one duck  :-*  :-\ I appreciate all the info from you guys  :)
Wyo

Brent

Quote from: WyoMan on May 29, 2013, 05:26:21 AM
Going to buy one duck  :-*  :-\ I appreciate all the info from you guys  :)
Am looking forward to hearing what you think of it!