Yard Sale Treasures.

Started by Baltim0re28, May 14, 2013, 05:36:10 PM

Baltim0re28

After recently finding a beautiful Crosman SSP250 at a yard sale/flea market last week, it got me to wondering what all Crosman related items have YOU found at yard sales/ flea markets. I thought this would be a fun thread to start to see our treasures, that was someone else's junk. Here is mine from last week.

$15 is all I paid.
James.

Flex

Posted this separately just the other day BUT since its being started as a long term thread, I thought I'd put my entry back in the mix. I snagged this relatively new 760 PumpMaster at a local garage sale for $7. Came with a Gamo 4x20 scope and ~1200 CopperHead BBs

Rusting away as it was sitting there. It needed some serious Love & Attention.

After a total disassembly and rehab, she looks great and shoots great too! (pellets yes  :), BBs not so great  :().

Not quite as good a find as the first listing, but for $7, not bad. Plus the BBs and the scope were part of the deal. I'm happy. Flex
Daisy Power Line 92
Crosman 781 Single-Pump rifle
Crosman Fury Break barrel springer
Crosman BackPacker 2289g
Crosman 1322c
Crosman 1377c
Crosman PowerMaster 760 SC
Crosman 1377 (2nd variant)
Crosman PumpMaster 760
Chinese B-3-? .177cal
Crosman 2240 (now .177 carbine hybrid)
Daisy 105 B
Crosman A*I*R 17 Single-Pump rifle (Phase I)
Crosman 140 .22cal rifle (Fourth Variant)
Black Ops "Exterminator" CO2  BB revolver
Chinese B 3-1 .22 cal
Bemjamin 132 .22 cal pump pistol
Hatsan TAC-BOSS 250XT CO2 BB pistol
Crosman 1008 RepeatAIR .177cal CO2 pellet pistol
Daisy 717 target pistol

Noah

"Money is like fertilizer: When it's hoarded, it stinks. When spread around, cool stuff grows." John Densmore, drummer of The Doors

Crosman 1377, 1322, 1325, 1750, 2250 and 2540, Benjamin Steroid 392, IB QB78D, Avanti/Daisy 853, Slavia 634.

Brent

Was up in western PA last weekend, and spent part of an afternoon checking all the antique shops for airguns. Nothing

Some treasures have been found around here in doing that and got me on a mission to find something. Anything at this point lol ;)

One of the ladies in one had a good point - "we don't see many of those often... you guys don't like to give up your toys"
;D ;D

Baltim0re28

I'm heading out tomorrow to see what I can find. Hopefully I have something to post in here when I get home.
James.

rangerfredbob

I got my powermaster 66 at a yard sale for $5, but it was in rough shape... I've fixed it up now and it shoots like new...
Near McMinnville, Oregon

Have me many an airgun :), count is 102 now...

mudduck48

You all keep looking! Why, because older is better! ;) The new Crosman stuff, IMO, is DUCK POOP!!!!!!
We need to keep going and have fun doing it.

1377x

that ssp250 was a great find
have you seen the price tag on them lately?
be gentle with that loading gate they are fragile. a new one will cost you more that you paid for the gun in just shipping and handling charges not to mention the inflated price of the gate
closed mouths dont get fed

Baltim0re28

Quote from: 1377x on May 28, 2013, 12:34:30 AM
that ssp250 was a great find
have you seen the price tag on them lately?
be gentle with that loading gate they are fragile. a new one will cost you more that you paid for the gun in just shipping and handling charges not to mention the inflated price of the gate

I haven't seen what they are going for lately. I think I'm gonna go price a few to see what they are selling for. It looked like crap before I cleaned it up. Hopefully I never break anything on it so I don't have to go through the trouble of finding parts..
James.

Gippeto

I've no idea what the SSP-250 goes for in the US, but there was one sold recently on the CAF. Hard to come by up here. :)

http://www.airgunforum.ca/forums/topic55434.html

Al

JEBert

I hit two more yard sales this weekend and still not one single airgun to be had.  I found a sad-looking PA397 in a pawn shop for $69 but I passed on it.
Cheers,
Jerry
NRA Life Member
USAF Veteran 1973-1977 (43151E) Sgt (E-4)

Baltim0re28

Wow, $135... Thanks for the link Gippeto. Guess I did get a steal with that one.. Jerry, I've had no luck since then myself. I've been out every weekend and haven't seen anything.
James.

Colt25

Nice finds!
I wish I have found crosman stuff at yard sales. Maybe this year  :-*