MUDDUCK48'S 1000NT POST

Started by mudduck48, May 28, 2013, 04:46:47 AM

crossliner

So there is still love after all for the NP Trail sir huh ;)

BDS

Nice Duck!

And there's always room for one more  :-*
Brian

arkmaker †

I Am A Natural Mad Air Gunner  -  Full Of Hot Air & Ready To Expel It Quickly!

114 Rifle, 2240XL Pistol, 1861 Shiloh Pistol, 357 Pistols, Titan GP Rifle, PM66 Rifle, 2400KT .177 LW Carbine, CZ T200 Rifle, Benjamin Discovery .177 Rifle, Hammerli 850 Air Magnum in .22

agninja

Gotta love the twin Tommy's. :-\

A good collection all around, but none of us will ever hold a candle to that Chinese fellow on youtube who did a hour and half long review of all his airguns, spending only about 60 seconds per gun. He literally must've had an unlimited budget and just gone through Pyramid Air and clicked on every gun for purchase. He had hundreds of airguns.
Black air pistols matter.

mudduck48

Quote from: AZAG on May 28, 2013, 08:54:35 AM
Nice collection. How many is that? I counted 46.
You are close, there is 50. There is 2 airsoft on top of each other down by the tommies and there is 2 2240s' leaning aganist the marks man and the new 357.
We need to keep going and have fun doing it.

quickster47 †

I do know a counselor that can provide help with your problem.  Let me know...  :)

Carl

I've never wanted something so useless in my life.
In Omnia Paratus
1947-05-19 - 2016-07-14 †

mudduck48

Quote from: crossliner on May 28, 2013, 02:26:28 PM

So there is still love after all for the NP Trail sir huh ;)
There are 50 guns here. 36 i had before the forum and I have gained only one gun since the NP. Remember, we have Dad's day comming up then my B-day, then Christmas. O-BOY

Crosshairs

Yes sir fathers day is soon i already put my order in  ;D
Treat people the way you want to be treated, Life will be so much better !!!

Trophyhunter49

Quote from: Crosshairs on May 28, 2013, 09:09:24 PM
Yes sir fathers day is soon i already put my order in  ;D
You know ,We are ALL like little kids when it comes to our TOYS (airguns)  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D  I want more and more

twigboy

Quote from: mudduck48 on May 28, 2013, 04:46:47 AM
I thought that I would do something special for my post #1000. Here is all of my air guns that I own. This might take 2 posts because I want to show a couple of special ones that I have. Here you go Ed, you wanted to know where I would be on post 1000, here it is. QUACK,QUACK,QUACK!!! :-\ :-\ :-\ ;D ;D ;D ;) ;) ;)

Hi,
Could you tell me about the lever action in the second photo, second from left not in a box, please?  I don't recognize that.  Thanks

mudduck48

Quote from: twigboy on May 28, 2013, 10:24:56 PM
Hi,
Could you tell me about the lever action in the second photo, second from left not in a box, please?  I don't recognize that.  Thanks
Are you looking at the two lever guns that are closest to you? The one next to the Bugout kit is an old original Daisy 1894. The one next to it, towards the curtain is a very old Daisy model 94 Redrider carbine made in Plymouth, Michigan.

Crosshairs

Hey Duck you remind me of someone but i can't think who.  ;D I like your daisy Winchester 1894 I bought one a few years back it's a cool shooter and pretty accurate from 10 meters i don't have my box  :( .
Treat people the way you want to be treated, Life will be so much better !!!

Brent

Quote from: Crosshairs on May 28, 2013, 11:22:12 PM
Hey Duck you remind me of someone but i can't think who.  ;D I like your daisy Winchester 1894 I bought one a few years back it's a cool shooter and pretty accurate from 10 meters i don't have my box  :( .
I know who!!  :o
I'll give you 2 guesses Mike, and the second one doesn't count ;) ;)
(lmao)

1377x

WOW!!!
very nice collection you have there
congrats on 1K cant wait to see what your 10K post looks like might need more than 2 posts to fill the bill maybe 2 or more pages by then ;D ;D
closed mouths dont get fed

mudduck48

Thanks Ed, we are working on it. Just thought I would share my stuff with the clan.