CONNECTICUT AIRGUN SHOW June 22nd

Started by KevinP, May 28, 2013, 11:50:56 AM

Crosshairs

Quote from: eric on June 01, 2013, 08:36:02 PM
coolmake it if you can
Looks good so far i might bring my buddy.
                                    Mike
Treat people the way you want to be treated, Life will be so much better !!!

eric

Quote from: Crosshairs on June 08, 2013, 02:27:55 PM
                                    Mike
excellent  -
TOO many freaks and NOT enough circuses

KevinP

least i'll try to make breakfast.  ............ that would be cool !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :-*
Kevin
Albany, New York

KevinP

Mike

Awesome ...
Kevin
Albany, New York

crossliner

Mike

Is this buddy a guy or an airgun sir?  ??? ;)

Crosshairs

Quote from: crossliner on June 17, 2013, 01:21:32 PM
Is this buddy a guy or an airgun sir?  ??? ;)
LOL it's my friend Tom another air gun nut. He had a 140 that was not working and i fixed it up for him, he told me he had sent it out twice before but it never worked properly my other friend Keith told him about me and that i could fix it for him and that's how we met. After i gave it back to him and he shot it  he told me it never shot this good we shot it over the chrony and we got 600 fps. We been good friends from then he's a real nice guy 63 years old, we get together at least once a month to shoot.
                            Mike

KevinP

Quote from: Crosshairs on June 17, 2013, 08:50:03 PM
LOL it's my friend Tom another air gun nut. He had a 140 that was not working and i fixed it up for him, he told me he had sent it out twice before but it never worked properly my other friend Keith told him about me and that i could fix it for him and that's how we met. After i gave it back to him and he shot it  he told me it never shot this good we shot it over the chrony and we got 600 fps. We been good friends from then he's a real nice guy 63 years old, we get together at least once a month to shoot.
                            Mike

to cool ...  !!!   :-*
Kevin
Albany, New York

KevinP

So ... anybody that is going to the show on Sat. and has a 2260 and wants to trade for a 2400KT ., look me up ....
Kevin
Albany, New York

RC1947

are any of you that are going to the show wearing anything that identifies you as a CAPOF member? RC

eric

there were plans to meet for breakfast at a diner near by ,not sure what's happening with that --- not too sure if i will make it this year but if i do i will be wearing an orange and black OR(OUTDOOR RESEARCH) cap
TOO many freaks and NOT enough circuses

KevinP

Quote from: eric on June 20, 2013, 10:23:58 PM
there were plans to meet for breakfast at a diner near by ,not sure what's happening with that --- not too sure if i will make it this year but if i do i will be wearing an orange and black OR(OUTDOOR RESEARCH) cap

I will be here at 8am ... dark grey town and country van .....  :-*

Windsor 75 Diner Restaurant
35 Poquonock Avenue, Windsor, CT 06095
(860) 925-6256
Kevin
Albany, New York

KevinP

Elks Lodge
130 Deerfield Rd, Windsor, CT ‎
(860) 688-9765
Kevin
Albany, New York

Crosshairs

If I do make it I will be wearing a corvette tee shirt. Driving the Jeep, gray with Dale Earnhardt plates.
Mike

arkmaker †

Make sure to take some pictures for us image junkies  :-*
I Am A Natural Mad Air Gunner  -  Full Of Hot Air & Ready To Expel It Quickly!

114 Rifle, 2240XL Pistol, 1861 Shiloh Pistol, 357 Pistols, Titan GP Rifle, PM66 Rifle, 2400KT .177 LW Carbine, CZ T200 Rifle, Benjamin Discovery .177 Rifle, Hammerli 850 Air Magnum in .22

RC1947

I guess I'll walk around yelling, 'CAPOF!'  I hope to be there when it opens on Saturday morning, and maybe I'll be wearing my, can't miss 'em, red frame sunglasses.  I'll try for some pics, just for Rich.  Hope to meet some of you there.  RC