beeman P17

Started by mudduck48, June 04, 2013, 04:44:08 AM

bgmcgee

Should be the bench rest target I do believe.
"I've lost what's left of my right mind"

mudduck48

We need to keep going and have fun doing it.

USMA-1982

Ed

Fredericksburg VA

rangerfredbob

I'm guessing a Marksman 2004 is close enough (same thing, just older), if so, I printed some targets out today and will give it a shot next week :)
Near McMinnville, Oregon

Have me many an airgun :), count is 102 now...

Bazmati2020

My box says 2004 but pistol P17 all the same  :D

It really is my go to pistol.  Had a few shots today (need to get the comp target printed next week)

Only 4 yards rested but even so, so accurate (even for me   :-[) 10 shots and then 5 shots, all fit under a 20p piece (except 1 flyer but that was a dodgy pellet- honest*)

http://instagram.com/p/dok9sskQjL/

*ive a tin of mixed pellets and I've found one type which have a ribbed skirt just don't fit, get stuck and don't actually fire, noise but pellet doesn't even move.  So had to push into bore with brio end  >:(

mudduck48

Quote from: rangerfredbob on August 30, 2013, 09:24:17 AM
I'm guessing a Marksman 2004 is close enough (same thing, just older), if so, I printed some targets out today and will give it a shot next week :)
It sure is, look in the upper right hand corner of the prize packageing, Model 2004.

WyoMan

Cool beans on the contest duck  :-* 8)
I might need to get another and keep it stock...hmmm...if it stays in the package there's a chance  ;D
Wyo
Welcome to your life :)
Member of the Western Heretic Alliance

vertguy

Man, I need to stop reading through this forum as seeing deals like this makes me want to order yet another airgun!
PC77
FX Verminator .22

HappyHunter

Quote from: vertguy on August 30, 2013, 08:55:26 PM
Man, I need to stop reading through this forum as seeing deals like this makes me want to order yet another airgun!

May as well just go ahead and get one (P17) and save yourself a bunch of restless, sleepless nights...you know it's inevitable anyways! ;D. Besides, you won't regret it ;)

Resistance is futile, just ask KevinP (at least I think it was him IIRC ???) - he resisted for quite awhile (longer than I thought was possible), but alas, finally succumbed to the pressure, but at least he is sleeping better now I imagine! ;D ;D ;D
Todd

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things!

KevinP

Quote from: HappyHunter on August 30, 2013, 09:16:24 PM
May as well just go ahead and get one (P17) and save yourself a bunch of restless, sleepless nights...you know it's inevitable anyways! ;D. Besides, you won't regret it ;)

Resistance is futile, just ask KevinP (at least I think it was him IIRC ???) - he resisted for quite awhile (longer than I thought was possible), but alas, finally succumbed to the pressure, but at least he is sleeping better now I imagine! ;D ;D ;D

;D ;D :D ;D
Kevin
Albany, New York

mudduck48

Well, looky there, you can get one from Pyramyd Air, through Amazon for $39.95 + $7.92 shipping.
http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B000W30UAA/ref=dp_olp_new?ie=UTF8&condition=new&qid=1377890603&sr=8-1

Tater

Quote from: mudduck48 on August 30, 2013, 09:28:53 PM
Well, looky there, you can get one from Pyramyd Air, through Amazon for $39.95 + $7.92 shipping.
http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B000W30UAA/ref=dp_olp_new?ie=UTF8&condition=new&qid=1377890603&sr=8-1

Pull the trigger Kevin, it's inevitable.  ;)
Jerry

NW Chicago suburbs

mudduck48

Tater, Kevin already bought one and sold it to Crosshairs. It's vertguy that was talking about getting one.LOL ;D

Tater

Quote from: mudduck48 on August 30, 2013, 10:10:08 PM
Tater, Kevin already bought one and sold it to Crosshairs. It's vertguy that was talking about getting one.LOL ;D

Jerry

NW Chicago suburbs