beeman P17

Started by mudduck48, June 04, 2013, 04:44:08 AM

KevinP

:-* ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D sad but true ...............................
Kevin
Albany, New York

Bazmati2020

Soooo, I get a few spare minutes from work. I'm going to shoot the P17 competition, I get the tape measure and go to the garage and measure out 16.4 feet.. It's perfect that's the length of my garage plus one brick of the patio connecting it  :-*

All fine, I go back to my desk, save and print the target :-*

Bang, crash door opens and in piles the Mrs, daughter no 3 and her friend......no shooting today now......  :(

Roll on tomorrow

KevinP

2maro is another day ....  :-*
Kevin
Albany, New York

bgmcgee

Quote from: Bazmati2020 on September 02, 2013, 04:17:53 PM
Soooo, I get a few spare minutes from work. I'm going to shoot the P17 competition, I get the tape measure and go to the garage and measure out 16.4 feet.. It's perfect that's the length of my garage plus one brick of the patio connecting it  :-*

All fine, I go back to my desk, save and print the target :-*

Bang, crash door opens and in piles the Mrs, daughter no 3 and her friend......no shooting today now......  :(

Roll on tomorrow
Wow that's an eye opener.Hope everyone is ok.
"I've lost what's left of my right mind"

Bazmati2020

All is fine thanks  ;)

It's just no shooting when they're about  :(

bgmcgee

Oh I get it now. First I thought they crashed into the garage door. I'm a little slow most days  ;D
"I've lost what's left of my right mind"

BillK

Thought I would take a few practice shots for the competition and holy sh!t those are small targets.  I hit 4 targets and one of those in the black. :(  I did keep them all on the paper. ;)  I have got to do a "little" more shooting.
If I just had better eyes and longer arms....... 
West Michigan
Crosman Nitro Venom .22
Crosman 760 - 782 - 1077
Sheridan S S - H - E9
Benjamin NP pistol - Disco - Prod
MIC B1 .177
2300S - 2300T - 2400kt
1740 - 2240 - 2250 - 1760 - 2260 - 1701P
1322 - 1377
MK I & II

mudduck48

Quote from: BillK on September 04, 2013, 05:00:00 AM
Thought I would take a few practice shots for the competition and holy sh!t those are small targets.  I hit 4 targets and one of those in the black. :(  I did keep them all on the paper. ;)  I have got to do a "little" more shooting.
If I just had better eyes and longer arms.......
LOL, I know the feeling, better eyes and longer arms and no shakes. It's a ditch getting older. But, that is why we are doing this, It's my birthday shoot!!! Instead of me getting presents, I'm giving presents. All you all gots to do is shoot 12 pellets. ;D ;D ;D
We need to keep going and have fun doing it.

soolio

I really need to get one of these 8)

WyoMan

Quote from: soolio on September 04, 2013, 05:44:36 AM
I really need to get one two of these 8)
There you go I fixed that typo  :D
Wyo
Welcome to your life :)
Member of the Western Heretic Alliance

Tater

Jerry

NW Chicago suburbs

soolio

Quote from: WyoMan on September 04, 2013, 05:51:20 AM
There you go I fixed that typo  :D

:D yes!!!! one to work on, one to shoot!!!!

mudduck48

Ok, P17 club members, arkmaker and I have decided to extend the P17 shoot to the end of the month of September. You all have things to do. We have 28 members in the P17 club, 29 with me, so let's show what the P17 will do!  :D :D
We need to keep going and have fun doing it.

Tater

Quote from: mudduck48 on September 07, 2013, 03:41:09 AM
Ok, P17 club members, arkmaker and I have decided to extend the P17 shoot to the end of the month of September. You all have things to do. We have 28 members in the P17 club, 29 with me, so let's show what the P17 will do!  :D :D

Thanks Mr. Duck. I was hoping to shoot it this weekend anyways but my traps have been out of commission so I haven't practiced at all. I rarely shoot offhand anyways.
Jerry

NW Chicago suburbs

mrb02334

Have the rules been posted?
Thanks,
Jon