Albany, New York

KevinP

Kevin
Albany, New York

KevinP

Kevin
Albany, New York

mudduck48

Man, I see some really great stuff there. I would have bought a bounch of stuff. Darn, I wish they would have shows like that out here on the left coast. ???
We need to keep going and have fun doing it.

KevinP

Quote from: mudduck48 on July 23, 2013, 02:41:54 AM
Man, I see some really great stuff there. I would have bought a bounch of stuff. Darn, I wish they would have shows like that out here on the left coast. ???

Well as present conditions stand, I feel you will never have a show like this ...  ROAD TRIP !!!!!!!!
Kevin
Albany, New York

mudduck48

Quote from: KevinP on July 23, 2013, 03:03:42 AM
Well as present conditions stand, I feel you will never have a show like this ...  ROAD TRIP !!!!!!!!
Yea, mayby a road trip when momma gets her new car.  ???
We need to keep going and have fun doing it.

bgmcgee

Quote from: mudduck48 on July 23, 2013, 02:41:54 AM
I hear ya Duck. But like Kevin said most likely ain't gonna happen here in good old California  ;D >:(
"I've lost what's left of my right mind"

eric

excellent pictures kevin, thanks !! so let me ask you this --- this is your 2nd year there do you think it's better than the conn show or just a little different ? if you were to go to just one, which one would be your choice ? 
TOO many freaks and NOT enough circuses

KevinP

Quote from: eric on July 23, 2013, 03:32:29 AM
excellent pictures kevin, thanks !! so let me ask you this --- this is your 2nd year there do you think it's better than the conn show or just a little different ? if you were to go to just one, which one would be your choice ?

That is a tough one Eric ... CT show had a nice turnout this year... Some venders where missing at Baldwinsville this year and
it was supper hot with no AC ... BUT ... the prices where better than CT and some new  and  different stuff like
the 2300s for $130 which it think is a good deal, lpn site. lw barrel. steel breech. etc.... and you could go outside and shoot them ...

but if I could only go to one I guess it would be the .............  CT show ....
Kevin
Albany, New York

KevinP

But .. thinking about ... I will go next year ...   :-*
Kevin
Albany, New York