2013 Baldwinsville Airgun Show & Shoot July 19th & 20th , 2013

Started by KevinP, June 22, 2013, 09:31:29 PM

Noah

Way to go and thanks a bunch, KevinP!!!

Being lazy and not able to get out, I used your pics to fool my mind into thinking I was out, about and at the show! Thanks once more but sort of glad I wasn't physically there as my bank roll would have taken a serious hit...
"Money is like fertilizer: When it's hoarded, it stinks. When spread around, cool stuff grows." John Densmore, drummer of The Doors

Crosman 1377, 1322, 1325, 1750, 2250 and 2540, Benjamin Steroid 392, IB QB78D, Avanti/Daisy 853, Slavia 634.

arkmaker †

Thanks for the pictures Kevin  :-*
Looks like you had some fun. One of these days I'll get there.
Rich
I Am A Natural Mad Air Gunner  -  Full Of Hot Air & Ready To Expel It Quickly!

114 Rifle, 2240XL Pistol, 1861 Shiloh Pistol, 357 Pistols, Titan GP Rifle, PM66 Rifle, 2400KT .177 LW Carbine, CZ T200 Rifle, Benjamin Discovery .177 Rifle, Hammerli 850 Air Magnum in .22

KevinP

Quote from: Noah on July 23, 2013, 05:34:10 AM
Way to go and thanks a bunch, KevinP!!!

Being lazy and not able to get out, I used your pics to fool my mind into thinking I was out, about and at the show! Thanks once more but sort of glad I wasn't physically there as my bank roll would have taken a serious hit...

;D well you can feel my pain .............. :o
Kevin
Albany, New York

Crosshairs

Great pics Kevin thanks !
                 Mike
Treat people the way you want to be treated, Life will be so much better !!!

BDS

Thanks for the pics Kevin, especially with the heat ... Rhode Island was 95 deg and 75% humidity, I felt your pain  >:(  ;D
Brian

eric

Quote from: KevinP on July 23, 2013, 03:42:56 AM
That is a tough one Eric ... CT show had a nice turnout this year... Some venders where missing at Baldwinsville this year and
it was supper hot with no AC ... BUT ... the prices where better than CT and some new  and  different stuff like
the 2300s for $130 which it think is a good deal, lpn site. lw barrel. steel breech. etc.... and you could go outside and shoot them ...

but if I could only go to one I guess it would be the .............  CT show ....
nice --- makes me feel better since i couldn't make it this year
TOO many freaks and NOT enough circuses

Fronzdan

Thanks for the pics Kevin!  It was like I was there...but not broke as a result.

KevinP

Quote from: Fronzdan on July 23, 2013, 05:10:36 PM
Thanks for the pics Kevin!  It was like I was there...but not broke as a result.

your the lucky one ................. ;D
Kevin
Albany, New York

JEBert

Jerry
NRA Life Member
USAF Veteran 1973-1977 (43151E) Sgt (E-4)