RUBBER STAMP

Started by mudduck48, July 17, 2013, 08:38:08 PM

mudduck48

Quote from: Tater on July 18, 2013, 04:49:52 AM
Hey! Great idea. Ballpark figure, approx. what do they cost?
I end up throwing out tons of printer paper at work everyday (mostly resumes so cheap paper). I could just print on the back side of them.
I do not through any printer paper away that does not have our name or address on it. I would take a dime and draw a circle around and make pratice targets. Now with the stamp I can pratice on the real center of the target that I want to shoot. I was charged about $15 for the stamp and the ink pad. Please don't hold them to that price because I'm not sure what they will charge for shipping and tax. But, I know it will be less than you would pay for a new ink cartrage for your printer.
We need to keep going and have fun doing it.

Tater

Quote from: mudduck48 on July 18, 2013, 05:36:53 AM
I do not through any printer paper away that does not have our name or address on it. I would take a dime and draw a circle around and make pratice targets. Now with the stamp I can pratice on the real center of the target that I want to shoot. I was charged about $15 for the stamp and the ink pad. Please don't hold them to that price because I'm not sure what they will charge for shipping and tax. But, I know it will be less than you would pay for a new ink cartrage for your printer.

Thank, and I definitely wouldn't hold them to that. I was just curious.
Jerry

NW Chicago suburbs

Fronzdan

The other benefit is you can stamp paper stock that is too thick to feed into most printers.  I have reams of card stock with old marketing material printed on one side. It makes decent holes compared to standard copy paper.   I have been using the adhesive bullseyes, but stamping them would be a LOT cheaper.

jejajones

Emailed back and forth about price and shipping charge to Canada. Phoned and talked to stephanie (very polite/great customer service) and ordered two stamps and two inkpads.  :-*
work today, to live tonight, to work tomorrow

modded Crosman 1322/Bugbuster
Benji Trail 22 NP AW(upgraded trigger)Optisan  Viper
Alecto .177

rcdyna

I LIKE :-*  Going to think about some other stamp ideas that maybe they can do.

mudduck48

Quote from: jejajones on July 19, 2013, 12:24:44 AM
Emailed back and forth about price and shipping charge to Canada. Phoned and talked to stephanie (very polite/great customer service) and ordered two stamps and two inkpads.  :-*
Well, thank you very much. Stephanie and her husban Pat are really nice people.

mudduck48

Quote from: rcdyna on July 19, 2013, 12:31:13 AM
I LIKE :-*  Going to think about some other stamp ideas that maybe they can do.
You think of it, draw it or copy it, they can do it.

bgmcgee

Thanks for the idea Duck. Got an email back can't beat that price at all. I'll call them Monday and place my order. :-*
"I've lost what's left of my right mind"

mudduck48

I redid my pics through photobucket so everyone could see them.

bgmcgee

Got my stamp in Saturday. Thanks Duck for getting this started. You were right about Stephanie being a nice lady took my order thanked me and got it to my house quick. I figured out I can get 35 target on one sheet of 8 1/2"x 11" piece of paper. That works for me.  :-*

mudduck48

Quote from: bgmcgee on July 29, 2013, 05:50:42 PM
Got my stamp in Saturday. Thanks Duck for getting this started. You were right about Stephanie being a nice lady took my order thanked me and got it to my house quick. I figured out I can get 35 target on one sheet of 8 1/2"x 11" piece of paper. That works for me.  :-*
That's great. Which one did you get? The one like mine or something else? Let's see some pics please.  ;D

bgmcgee

I got yours. I've only stamped up one target so far and now for some reason it is full of little holes. ;D I'll do another one later and put up a pic. :-*

mudduck48

Full of little holes? ??? Mine are doing that too. It is nice to pratice on the actual center of our comp target. Still can't hit $$$t, but it is nice.

bgmcgee

This is the targets I stamp up. Missing an 8 but no big deal.To tell you the truth I didn't even notice the 8 was missing until I was making this target. Gets me lots of shooting on one piece of paper. :-*

image hosting imgur

jejajones

Arrived last Friday. Works very well. Made up a 100 small card stock targets. Very clear at 13 yards.
work today, to live tonight, to work tomorrow

modded Crosman 1322/Bugbuster
Benji Trail 22 NP AW(upgraded trigger)Optisan  Viper
Alecto .177