RUBBER STAMP

Started by mudduck48, July 17, 2013, 08:38:08 PM

bgmcgee

Quote from: jejajones on July 29, 2013, 09:50:56 PM
Arrived last Friday. Works very well. Made up a 100 small card stock targets. Very clear at 13 yards.
I like that idea of making small cards. :-*
"I've lost what's left of my right mind"

twigboy

Quote from: mudduck48 on July 17, 2013, 10:24:49 PM
Stephanie said to call it the "target stamp".

Ordered mine through her.  Very nice.  Easy.  Says about half dozen of us have ordered.  Stamp and pad $19 shipped to Right coast.  Glad to help US small business.  Thanks for setting this up.

mudduck48

Quote from: twigboy on August 06, 2013, 12:11:06 AM
Ordered mine through her.  Very nice.  Easy.  Says about half dozen of us have ordered.  Stamp and pad $19 shipped to Right coast.  Glad to help US small business.  Thanks for setting this up.
Well, thank you  for buying from the USA. When you have a small business, every order helps keep the front door open. Thank you.
We need to keep going and have fun doing it.

1377x

Quote from: mudduck48 on August 06, 2013, 02:46:20 AM
Well, thank you  for buying from the USA. When you have a small business, every order helps keep the front door open. Thank you.
thats one of the reasons i buy from my local crosman service station. the owner not only fought for this country but has been in business in the same location for over 30 years. plus i get to see my parts before i pay for them ;)
closed mouths dont get fed

mudduck48

I found my post on the rubber stamp. Thought I would bring this up again for all that did not see it before. I just checked and yes, StampCo is still in business. Need to get some new people out there buying target stamps to save money on printer ink.  ;) ;)

Flex

Quote from: mudduck48 on July 17, 2013, 08:38:08 PM
I got tired of trying to draw circles around a dime for practice targets,
Awesome idea! I too, was growing tired of the manual method of drawing bulls on scrap paper. I was using a washer (1 1/4" OD x 5/8" ID). I usually marked the target AFTER I had stapled the paper to my indoor target box. I had a hard time keeping the washer stationary while tracing the outline of the washer AND I was forever getting marker ink on my fingers. I suppose I could have marked the paper first, just didn't  ???. Of course, like most others, have downloaded and printed targets but printer ink is a valuable commodity in my household and printing targets is pretty low on the priority list :(. I'll be gettin' one of these!
Flex
Daisy Power Line 92
Crosman 781 Single-Pump rifle
Crosman Fury Break barrel springer
Crosman BackPacker 2289g
Crosman 1322c
Crosman 1377c
Crosman PowerMaster 760 SC
Crosman 1377 (2nd variant)
Crosman PumpMaster 760
Chinese B-3-? .177cal
Crosman 2240 (now .177 carbine hybrid)
Daisy 105 B
Crosman A*I*R 17 Single-Pump rifle (Phase I)
Crosman 140 .22cal rifle (Fourth Variant)
Black Ops "Exterminator" CO2  BB revolver
Chinese B 3-1 .22 cal
Bemjamin 132 .22 cal pump pistol
Hatsan TAC-BOSS 250XT CO2 BB pistol
Crosman 1008 RepeatAIR .177cal CO2 pellet pistol
Daisy 717 target pistol

russde

Just got off the phone with Stephanie, mine is being shipped tomorrow. I paid $52 for a new ink cartridge yesterday, there is NO way that I am printing anymore targets with my printer.  >:(

Cheers all! (and thanks for the lead on this mudduck)\
R

mudduck48

Just remember, she can make any target you want. Just fax her a picture and tell her what you want and she can make it. I chose the center of our comp target. I have used it now for over a year and still haven't bought more ink for the stamp pad.

mudduck48

After almost a year and a half, I finally broke down and bought some ink for my ink pad. You all need to get a hold of Stephanie and order up your self a target stamp. She can make any thing you want.    www.stampco.com  Give them a call, really nice people to deal with. :) :)

RC1947

Thanks for the thread update.  Great idea!  RC

mudduck48

Here we go again. Had StampCo make me another stamp to practice on. This one is a target CAPOF used to use a while back. Nice small bull to practice on with my BB rifle. Save printer ink and have StampCo make you stamps to practice your shooting on. Go to their web site and call or email Stephanie, tell her what you want and she can make it.
http://www.stampco.com/
Please help out this Ma and Pa business. They are really nice people to deal with. :-\
I forgot to tell you, they also ship world wide.

mudduck48

Hi all. I'm bringing this post up again because we have a bunch of new folks. They may not have seen this. And I just got through making myself 10 more sheets of practice targets. I need all the practice I can get.LOL. 

airriflenut

That is a great idea!!  My wife is t getting a bit irritated with me, she's our printer ink filler upper, I can always tell when she's had to fill the black reservoir...nuff said!!  ;D
Sterling

Nuts about airguns and just nuts in general...but I'm medicated.

mudduck48

I bought a new printer and the ink is a little cheaper than the HP printer I used to have, but still.
Epson 252XL black, $37.61 with tax.
Old printer.
HP 950XL black, $39.76.
Rubber stamp and ink pad, under $20.00.
I used my stamp pad for about 1 1/2 years before I had to buy more ink.
Stamp pad ink, around $6.00.
And they can make any thing you want for a target. Great people at StampCo.
http://www.stampco.com/

Trophyhunter49

:-* I like that !! :-*