BullPup Stock Finally Ordered!

Started by woody67, July 19, 2013, 03:39:44 PM

woody67

I finally have my order in for a Marauder Bullpup Stock.   It took me a while to decide if I wanted it 'Dark Walnut' or 'Black.'  He had a dark walnut stock and kit already made and ready to go, but I decided I'd rather have a black one.  It only takes him about a week and a half to complete one, so I'll have it soon enough.

I sent him an email the other day asking about prices/wait time, etc. This is his response:

Hello Jason:
My works are handmade.
The kit is complete:
•   stock
•   shifted trigger system
•   aeronautical aluminum parts anodized
•   weaver rail
•   GIFT:  piece of wood to support the face and weaver rail to place bipod or flashlight.

Do not modify any of the original.
The trigger is smooth as the original. Can regulate the first time on the trigger offset.
And you can adjust the second time in the original trigger, giving the hardness that you want to trigger displaced.

I live in Spain and the kit's shipping to all countries.
The three-hole kit costs:
•   wood color and tactical black. 310 euros (+/-410 USD)+ shipping costs
•   camouflage colors. 335 euros (+/-440 USD)+ shipping costs

Four holes kit costs:  (For Marauder: If you are going to put a tube extension air)
•   wood color and tactical black. 330 euros (+/-435 USD)+ shipping costs
•   camouflage colors. 355 euros (+/-465 USD)+ shipping costs

The shipping costs to USA  is +/- 35 euros.
The shipping costs:
Tell me zip code, city and country. And I can tell how much is shipping (+ / -)

From the time of payment, 10/15 days to send.
More or less, depending on how many orders I have.
Payment:  50% of the price of the kit; and when the kit is finished, the remaining 50%.
The payment methods (always in Euros):
•   bank transfer
•   wester union
•   paypal

I have two kits finished, ready to ship.
•   One of three holes (dark oak cor)
•   Another four holes (walnut cor)

I hope I could help you.
Best regards,
Javier

I chose a 4-hole stock, because I figure why not add an airtube extension? I have one on my .25 mrod, and I like it. Shot count will be amazing with the .22 w/the extension.

If anybody wants to order from him, he ships all over the world. His email is   RAPID-70@HOTMAIL.COM

Here are a couple of pictures of a black stock from Rapid70 I found. Can't wait for this one!

breakfastchef

That is going to look very cool on your MRod. The styling reminds me of an Edgun stock. Looking forward to lots of pictures during and after the conversion.
Larry

woody67

I just thought I'd add the reason I decided to do an Mrod Bullpup....

I was shooting my 2400kt as a carbine. I had a bnm breech on it, and I was still using 12gram co2's. Accuracy from the barrel was good, but the co2 kept things a bit inconsistent, especially with the way the temps change down here in Miami. I considered a few options... convert to hpa, use one of the 'DO-NOT-MENTION' devices, etc.
Then I realized how much money I already had in the gun, and how I would just be putting more money in to do anything with it...AND I also knew if I did make some changes, it would turn into a never ending project.

The 2400kt as a carbine is the same length my bullpup will be (with the tube and shroud extensions even!), but now I'll get a huge shot count, consistent accuracy, more power, and I don't have to waste time with those stupid co2 cartridges anymore!

That's my 'excuse' to build a bullpup anyway ;)

woody67

Quote from: breakfastchef on July 19, 2013, 03:44:54 PM
That is going to look very cool on your MRod. The styling reminds me of an Edgun stock. Looking forward to lots of pictures during and after the conversion.

I still have to buy the mrod for it...
And yes, it is basically an exact copy of the Edgun stock, with a few minor differences.
Some people don't think it's cool that he copied it.
I do.

KevinP

That's my 'excuse' to build a bullpup anyway ;)

As good of an excuse as any !!!!!!!!!!!   ;) :-*
Kevin
Albany, New York

Fronzdan

Oh hell my Mad Dog stock on my Talon looks a lot like an edgun stock too. I like it as well.  That's going to be one sharp MRod!!  I agree with your choice of black as well as the extended stock to accommodate an air tube extension. With the reduced overall length, might as well!

I think we'll all be waiting anxiously along with you.

TLEVTA

Javier's kits are nice. I'd really like to convert my .25 Maruader.

Marmot Militia and Citrus Airguns are teaming up and working on a kit as well.

http://citrusairguns.com/in-the-works.html

I'm waiting to see how theirs shapes up before I buy anything.

breakfastchef

Quote from: TLEVTA on July 20, 2013, 12:42:55 AM
Javier's kits are nice. I'd really like to convert my .25 Maruader.

Marmot Militia and Citrus Airguns are teaming up and working on a kit as well.

http://citrusairguns.com/in-the-works.html

I'm waiting to see how theirs shapes up before I buy anything.

I've seen photos of the prototype. I can't understand why they do not put more style into the stock. It is very plain and blocky looking. A few folks on the Yellow made similar comments.
Larry

targettgii

I don't find it very appealing either.
Tom

Modded 1377
Modded 2240
Modded 1322
1750 HPA pistol
Stock 2260(for now)
.22 Gen.2 Marauder
CCS 2300
Custom 1740
38 T

TLEVTA

I've got Mr. Gaska's fine products on my Prod, so I have faith they'll get it right before production.

targettgii

The one that woody is buying has more character better lines.
Tom

Modded 1377
Modded 2240
Modded 1322
1750 HPA pistol
Stock 2260(for now)
.22 Gen.2 Marauder
CCS 2300
Custom 1740
38 T

breakfastchef

Here is a better look at the bullpup that TLEVTA posted about above.

Larry

woody67

Gaska sucks. He does sub-par work, has horrible communication, and he has no problem half-assing his work.

Dont buy from him unless its just an adapter or something simple. Dont order custom parts from him either. You will most likely be unhappy with what you get, and he wont care enough to return a phone call or email.

He built a custom shroud for me for my old p-rod, but he used a tube that was too thin/narrow for the stock airstripper/shroud support to fit it, plus hhe didnt even cut the threads correctly so it wouldnt screw onto the barrel mount without crunching and grinding. His measurements were wrong. I couldnt even screw in the endcap because the tube was the wrong size!He made one part too long and another section too short. Once i got it in the mail, he stopped taking my calls and emails. I couldnt use the shroud since it had no barrel support. I couldnt return it cause the shmuck wouldnt talk to me....most likely because he knew what a piece of junk that shroud was.

I dont have good things to say, lets leave it at that.