What is your Crosman fantasy?

Started by soolio, July 23, 2013, 05:15:45 AM

Fronzdan

BDS

Quote from: KevinP on July 24, 2013, 06:02:06 PM
who would you want to be head of the custom shop ??

Chongman  :-* and Mike (Crosshairs) as QC Test Shooter  :D
Brian

KevinP

Quote from: Fronzdan on July 24, 2013, 06:07:36 PM
...or Purchasing.

:D :D  bankrupt in a short time for sure ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Kevin
Albany, New York

BDS

Droid? Purchasing!? ha ha ha, I can smell the supplier golf, 3 martini lunches and "product samples" happening already! ;D ;D
Brian

Petrifiedwood

Mine would be a BNM breech mounted on a 22XX with a low pressure regulator that operated a gas ram to cycle the bolt. Essentially, a magazine fed semiauto 22XX that operates like a classic paintball autococker. I've seen a modified autococker that was made to take a Crosman barrel and Marauder magazine. But I would rather just add the autococker front end and frame to a Crosman gun, if that makes any sense. If the autococker frame mounting holes are spaced the same as the Crosman frame, making this happen would actually be easy, particularly with a rear cooking breech.

agninja

My Crosman fantasy is a brick and mortar Crosman shop.  You go there and they got some hot girl working behind the counter. She'll remember your name if you come in often. She knows the basics of airgunning, but if you have complex questions the old guy in the back will come out and answer them, provided he's not busy with all the modding and custom builds he's responsible for doing. There's a touch screen console that allows you to select the model and part number and it to your cart. Then it is submitted to the boys in the back which is also a warehouse, and your parts get brought out to you within 5 minutes. They are never out of stock on anything.

On the walls is every brand of Crosman airgun, along with a bunch of blinged out creative builds that they feature, typically swapping them out monthly. You can rent any display gun and fire it on their test range for a reasonable fee. They have little work stations up front with basic tools so customers can come in and mod, or just hang out and talk airguns with other like-minded customers. Now tell me that wouldn't be every Crosmaniac's fantasy come true!
Black air pistols matter.

Tater

Quote from: agninja on July 25, 2013, 09:21:40 PM
My Crosman fantasy is a brick and mortar Crosman shop.  You go there and they got some hot girl working behind the counter. She'll remember your name if you come in often. She knows the basics of airgunning, but if you have complex questions the old guy in the back will come out and answer them, provided he's not busy with all the modding and custom builds he's responsible for doing. There's a touch screen console that allows you to select the model and part number and it to your cart. Then it is submitted to the boys in the back which is also a warehouse, and your parts get brought out to you within 5 minutes. They are never out of stock on anything.

On the walls is every brand of Crosman airgun, along with a bunch of blinged out creative builds that they feature, typically swapping them out monthly. You can rent any display gun and fire it on their test range for a reasonable fee. They have little work stations up front with basic tools so customers can come in and mod, or just hang out and talk airguns with other like-minded customers. Now tell me that wouldn't be every Crosmaniac's fantasy come true!

:-* :-* :-*

But do they serve beer too?
Jerry

NW Chicago suburbs

breakfastchef

My Crosman fantasy is to stand next to Eva Shockey!
Larry

arkmaker †

What agninja said, with a Lear jet to bring you in from any part of the world at next to nothing airfares!

Really now..........a .22 PCP semi-auto rifle that got 200 flat bullseye shots @ 950 fps on one fill with custom made to order stocks, metals in your choice of color combos and a shroud so quiet that it really would sound like a mouse fart!! Easy! Get to it Crosman  :-*
I Am A Natural Mad Air Gunner  -  Full Of Hot Air & Ready To Expel It Quickly!

114 Rifle, 2240XL Pistol, 1861 Shiloh Pistol, 357 Pistols, Titan GP Rifle, PM66 Rifle, 2400KT .177 LW Carbine, CZ T200 Rifle, Benjamin Discovery .177 Rifle, Hammerli 850 Air Magnum in .22

1377x

I've had every one of my fantasy crosmans. from a discovery pistol that was pushing well over 30fpe with a 14.5" barrel, a bottle fed 2300, and now a 70fpe discovery which will be 100fpe,with a better shot count, once the itch to mod comes back ;)
closed mouths dont get fed

Tater

Jerry

NW Chicago suburbs

1377x

Quote from: Tater on July 26, 2013, 06:07:42 AM
70 fpe Disco?!?!?!?   

thats actually low since that testing was done more mods were done. to scared to do anymore testing locally that last testing wasnt to pleasant but it is cool to see that a soft air gun bullet will go through stuff i thought only a harder firearm bullet would go through ;)
you know there is one fantasy crosman i forgot about but then in reality its not a crosman
i am talking about the POD pistol/rifle i wanted to make which is a crosmanless crosman. with the availability of aftermarket parts one can build a complete crosman pistol from parts not made by crosman, every component is literally made by an aftermarket parts maker.
iirc droid has/had such a build maybe others. i have one gun my stainless steel 2260 that could be such a gun if i replaced several parts
closed mouths dont get fed

Trophyhunter49

:) To be able to pick up the phone and order any and all the Crosmans I want FREE of charge and Free shipping ;)

arkmaker †

Quote from: Trophyhunter49 on July 27, 2013, 02:58:32 AM
:) To be able to pick up the phone and order any and all the Crosmans I want FREE of charge and Free shipping ;)

x2
I think we have a fantasy winner here!!
I Am A Natural Mad Air Gunner  -  Full Of Hot Air & Ready To Expel It Quickly!

114 Rifle, 2240XL Pistol, 1861 Shiloh Pistol, 357 Pistols, Titan GP Rifle, PM66 Rifle, 2400KT .177 LW Carbine, CZ T200 Rifle, Benjamin Discovery .177 Rifle, Hammerli 850 Air Magnum in .22

soolio

I thought this would be a fun topic to start a thread, but I never imagined there'd be so many wild replies!!! Too funny and totally awesome, thanks guys!