Rain today but cool

Started by Crosshairs, August 09, 2013, 01:49:36 PM

arkmaker †

Carl should be ok. Think he is about an hour east of the music city.

Hot and humid here in upper middle South Carolina. Gotta be 95 out there, but no thermometer to tell for sure.
I Am A Natural Mad Air Gunner  -  Full Of Hot Air & Ready To Expel It Quickly!

114 Rifle, 2240XL Pistol, 1861 Shiloh Pistol, 357 Pistols, Titan GP Rifle, PM66 Rifle, 2400KT .177 LW Carbine, CZ T200 Rifle, Benjamin Discovery .177 Rifle, Hammerli 850 Air Magnum in .22

BDS

Quick hijack, Rich have you guys found the retirement dream place yet?
Brian

KevinP

Rain off and on all day, now sun is out and 70's. nice for the weekend ( so THEY say )
Kevin
Albany, New York

arkmaker †

Quote from: BDS on August 09, 2013, 11:55:42 PM
Quick hijack, Rich have you guys found the retirement dream place yet?

Not yet, we are here in SC and are looking at a few places tomorrow. One of them is a 20 acre spread and the other is 25 acres. Hoping one of them is the one. We have a couple of others to look at in the 2-5 acre range. Need to find the right house and land combo. Been to Georgia, North Carolina and Tennessee so far and now South Carolina. I would have liked to make an offer on a house in TN, but the wife says it needs to much work. Bahhh. It's awesome property with a stocked spring fed pond! She just doesn't see my priorities the same way :(
I apologize for the jack.....back to the thread.....
My blackberry farm dream... http://www.tnhomesbychuck.com/real-estate/Tennessee-Mid-South-MLS/Residential/property/1461237-821-Wades-Branch-Rd-Centerville-TN-37033/
Rich
I Am A Natural Mad Air Gunner  -  Full Of Hot Air & Ready To Expel It Quickly!

114 Rifle, 2240XL Pistol, 1861 Shiloh Pistol, 357 Pistols, Titan GP Rifle, PM66 Rifle, 2400KT .177 LW Carbine, CZ T200 Rifle, Benjamin Discovery .177 Rifle, Hammerli 850 Air Magnum in .22

targettgii

That is a nice looking place I don't see where it needs that much work but I am a man. :)
Tom

Modded 1377
Modded 2240
Modded 1322
1750 HPA pistol
Stock 2260(for now)
.22 Gen.2 Marauder
CCS 2300
Custom 1740
38 T

karatekid1975

Quote from: arkmaker on August 09, 2013, 11:54:16 PM
Carl should be ok. Think he is about an hour east of the music city.

Hot and humid here in upper middle South Carolina. Gotta be 95 out there, but no thermometer to tell for sure.

Good to hear  :)
Laurie

Crosman 2240 pistol
Crosman Quest 1000x rifle
Crosman stock 760 (1972) pump master
RWS 34 Diana rifle
Former Crosman employee ;)

Crosshairs

Quote from: punchpressqueen75 on August 09, 2013, 11:51:24 PM
LOL. I wouldn't be surprised after someone said he made the vids I posted in the Off Topic thread (Crosman factory tour). I wouldn't be surprised if he got a job there. Listen to his voice in the vid. "Parts!" ;D
lol it was my video Laurie
Mike
Treat people the way you want to be treated, Life will be so much better !!!

karatekid1975

Quote from: Crosshairs on August 10, 2013, 01:41:45 PM
lol it was my video Laurie
Mike

Yep, I know. I should have worded that sentence better. But it was funny when I heard you get excited when you saw parts LOL.

Anywho, gonna be a shootin' day today! Sun is out, just a light breeze, and warm (70). Yay!
Laurie

Crosman 2240 pistol
RWS 34 Diana rifle

airriflenut

Had plenty of rain this summer, wettest July on record.  Of course with that is the humidity.

It has been almost nice outside if there's a breeze...not much of that lately tho.

Lucky enough to have a small woodturning shop I can shoot from inside or on nice days I can set up my little shooting bench and poke holes in paper.

If I'm not turnin' wood I'm shootin'!!
Sterling

Nuts about airguns and just nuts in general...but I'm medicated.

bgmcgee

It's been quite nice here in the central valley of California lately. High 80's low 90's and cooling off nicely at night,  into the 60's. Not bad for August here.
"I've lost what's left of my right mind"

karatekid1975

Quote from: bgmcgee on August 11, 2013, 05:18:31 AM
It's been quite nice here in the central valley of California lately. High 80's low 90's and cooling off nicely at night,  into the 60's. Not bad for August here.

Lucky you. I want to move to Cali. My cousin lives there. We were close as kids. Wait .... I live 15 minutes from Crosman ..... Ummmm, maybe not LOL.

Anywho, another beautiful day here in Crosman land. Gotta do some chores, then off to punch some holes in paper targets  ;)
Laurie

Crosman 2240 pistol
RWS 34 Diana rifle

bgmcgee

Quote from: punchpressqueen75 on August 11, 2013, 02:51:16 PM
Lucky you. I want to move to Cali. My cousin lives there. We were close as kids. Wait .... I live 15 minutes from Crosman ..... Ummmm, maybe not LOL.

Anywho, another beautiful day here in Crosman land. Gotta do some chores, then off to punch some holes in paper targets  ;)
That's the first time in awhile someone has said they want to move to California. most people want nothing to do with this state anymore.  ;D. Myself if lived in upstate n.y. I'd be hard pressed to leave.
"I've lost what's left of my right mind"

KevinP

I would be very hard pressed to leave upstate NY, even with the  high taxes ..........
Kevin
Albany, New York

mudduck48

In SoCal. this morning, 59 degrees and FOG! No summer this year, just FOG!
We need to keep going and have fun doing it.

karatekid1975

I get the best of both worlds, weather-wise, here. Nice weather in the summer (most of the time) to shoot. And snow in the winter to snowboard. I'm not leaving. BUT my cousin does get ALOT more sunny days in Cali. She brags about it  :P to her  ;D
Laurie

Crosman 2240 pistol
RWS 34 Diana rifle