Crosman air pistol - General > Crosman air pistol - General discussion

Latest Crosman parts cost and a question

<< < (2/13) > >>

breakfastchef:

--- Quote from: rangerfredbob on August 22, 2013, 07:43:30 AM ---The closest Crosman service shop is 45 minutes away from work if I remember right (might be on in Salem, but they would be closed when I could get there), so there's no real chance of me getting to one :)

--- End quote ---

Call the shop. They may ship parts to you. I have a Crosman repair shop three hours away from me and there is no way I am driving down to visit with them for a few parts. But, I can call them, tell them what I need, they ship and I remit a PayPal payment. And, if they have the parts I need, I get them faster than if I order directly from Crosman.

1377x:
a good thing to remember also is
 not all service stations are equal!!
i know of one with sky high prices better off buying on ebay or jg. i have a good one here
and another just below ebay or jg basically a toss up of which one you want to deal with
the one i go to has reasonable prices and repairs are reasonable too.
like 140 reseal parts. what most charge for the parts, i can get the gun resealed by an experienced professional for less than their parts price
he is in the air gun repair business not a parts supplier business as he tells me but he knows how i dont like crosmans billing process so he orders extra parts for me. cash-n-carry just the way i like it ;)

tinker:
About parts availability,
  Everything has to come from CONUS across the Pacific to Honolulu!  No such thing as a service center or a repair shop here :D

Strickly DIY :-*
Glen

breakfastchef:

--- Quote from: tinker on August 22, 2013, 09:14:30 PM ---About parts availability,
  Everything has to come from CONUS across the Pacific to Honolulu!  No such thing as a service center or a repair shop here :D

Strickly DIY :-*
Glen

--- End quote ---

Glen, you may have identified a niche market for the islands. Tinkers Airgun Repair & Custom Airgun Shop - how cool.

Noah:

--- Quote from: breakfastchef on August 22, 2013, 11:59:29 PM ---
Glen, you may have identified a niche market for the islands. Tinkers Airgun Repair & Custom Airgun Shop - how cool.

--- End quote ---

Tinker would have his hands full with me as a customer  ;D :D ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version