How many guns do you have?

Started by brz-ryder †, September 04, 2013, 02:23:07 AM

quickster47 †

Quote from: crossliner on March 10, 2016, 09:54:12 PM
Thanks gents  :-* My toys are to remain in the Philippines though..I am going to buy some stuff here particularly a thumbhole walnut stock for my Air Arms S500 ( available at PA) or the laminated one that is paired with the S510 AA Ultimate Sporter..I was thinking of bringing over some of my accessories but got hesitant as US customs may frown on it lol! Thanks again for the warm welcome sirs.

Bummer about all those nice toys having to remain at your old homestead.  But then that does give you a chance to start over and build a new collection.

Carl

I've never wanted something so useless in my life.
In Omnia Paratus
1947-05-19 - 2016-07-14 †

crossliner

Unfortunately there are no airgunners this side of the US, Mr. Quick..Might take up archery  :-*

KevinP

Quote from: crossliner on March 11, 2016, 11:49:16 PM
Unfortunately there are no airgunners this side of the US, Mr. Quick..Might take up archery  :-*

? which side  are you on,  ???
Kevin
Albany, New York

mudduck48

Really, mystery man, where are you in the US? Why are you in the US? We thought your home was in the Philippines. ??? ??? ???
We need to keep going and have fun doing it.

quickster47 †

Quote from: crossliner on March 11, 2016, 11:49:16 PM

Mister crossliner, if you are going to consider taking up archery then you might want to seriously consider mixing your airgun love with archery and build yourself a 2240 Arrow airgun.  I've been thinking about one for a couple of years.  And here is some information to wet you appetite.

Carl

http://www.network54.com/Forum/275684/thread/1454474336/last-1455059012/View+Thread

In Omnia Paratus

crossliner

Haha yes I am from the Phils. but right now I am in the USA..I am in New Mexico gents.

I am still getting the feel of things here but I like this country..Everything is so new here we have to do everything from cooking to washing and etc..Back in the Phils. we had hired hands to do everything for us  :-*

Mr. Quick there are doctors and nurses here who are fond of shooting, I will hook up with them soon  :-*

Even beer is highly regulated I have to show them my papers lol!

targettgii

Tom

Modded 1377
Modded 2240
Modded 1322
1750 HPA pistol
Stock 2260(for now)
.22 Gen.2 Marauder
CCS 2300
Custom 1740
38 T

mudduck48

New Mexico? Get on your computer and check out Showlow, AZ. I my opinion, it is gods country. Really nice place in this USA. Just get on highway 60 and head west, you will come to Showlow,AZ.
http://showlowaz.gov/

rws_53

Trophyhunter49

:-*  rws_53 very nice  looking shooters!  :-*

arkmaker †

I Am A Natural Mad Air Gunner  -  Full Of Hot Air & Ready To Expel It Quickly!

114 Rifle, 2240XL Pistol, 1861 Shiloh Pistol, 357 Pistols, Titan GP Rifle, PM66 Rifle, 2400KT .177 LW Carbine, CZ T200 Rifle, Benjamin Discovery .177 Rifle, Hammerli 850 Air Magnum in .22

mudduck48

He keeps going, he might catch up to Crosshairs. ;)

Tommy

Assuming we are only talking air guns,   three.
one stock Crosman 2240             22
one stock Benjimen trail NP 2      22
one Old daisy 177 BB pump parts put barrel  to an air chuck and my air compressor  loaded it with salt to shoot flys.  Could not tell if the salt or air burst reached the fly first but they disappear. ;)

CraigH

There can be only one answer - not enough!
Craig
Lone Tree, Colorado

With freedom comes a terrible responsibility

quickster47 †

Quote from: CraigH on June 28, 2016, 12:33:05 AM
There can be only one answer - not enough!

Winner - Winner!!! We have the correct answer!!!
          ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D

Carl

In Omnia Paratus