How many guns do you have?

Started by brz-ryder †, September 04, 2013, 02:23:07 AM

Trophyhunter49

:o Oh No !!  Duck you know that you will see another one later and you'll just have to have it !!  ;D ;D ;D ;D

mudduck48

I don't think so Tim. I was thinking of fixing some of my paper weights instead of buying more guns. I really need to get my 38T going. I have talked about it for far to long. I think the DW715 did it for me. Great gun, but too heavy a trigger. I could have spent that money on repairing some of my collection. Don't know, but going to try to not buy anymore. :P :-*
We need to keep going and have fun doing it.

Trophyhunter49

Mr. Duck , I've said the same thing !! Today I sent an oreder to Crosman for parts for a new build and spent $270.00 !!  My wife is goin to kill me !!  ;D ;D ;D ;D

USMA-1982

Latest count:

Rifles/Carbines x 9
FWB 300s
CMP 853 x 3
Daisy 953 x 2
Challenger-1760
2400KT

Pistols x 6
2300KT
Daisy 747
Colt SAA
Beeman P17
SOCOM Gear Gemtech Oasis (airsoft - does this count?)
Ed

Fredericksburg VA

Old Dog

Quote from: mudduck48 on February 12, 2016, 03:04:00 AM
I was thinking about this today also. I think that I have enough. When you start out, you don't think enough is enough. But, I just realized I have more than I can shoot. That is why I can't hit anything. I do not use one or two guns enough to get the feel of the trigger and the sights. So, this is enough.  :P

I like your answer Duck, I guess that is why in a place far far away and a long long time ago I found a machine gun ideal to take care of business as needed...
This Old Dog has outlived most of my enemies!!!
Many of my friends also, sorry to say!!!

mudduck48

Quote from: Trophyhunter49 on February 12, 2016, 03:45:15 AM
:o Oh No !!  Duck you know that you will see another one later and you'll just have to have it !!  ;D ;D ;D ;D
Well, you were right. Just bought 3 more guns. I'm a sucker for a good deal. 2 38T's and a 38C. O-Boy, more paper weights. Now, if I could just find the seal kits at a good price. :P

Trophyhunter49

Quote from: mudduck48 on February 16, 2016, 04:22:16 AM
Well, you were right. Just bought 3 more guns. I'm a sucker for a good deal. 2 38T's and a 38C. O-Boy, more paper weights. Now, if I could just find the seal kits at a good price. :P
Told you so !!   ;)  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

ejackyou

Quote from: RC1947 on December 23, 2015, 11:43:34 PM
22 pistols, 8 rifles.   RC

And about a couple of doz. scopes! LoL!
Only Pistols! Springers, Pneumatics, C02, Vintage

RC1947

Near that.  But wait until next week when I can show off the incredible pistol I have coming my way from California.  A site that offers a 16% off coupon, and there's no way I was going to turn that down.  RC

ejackyou

Cut It Out RC!
I wonder what I'm going to have to buy now?
Hopefully we can't have it in Canada!
Only Pistols! Springers, Pneumatics, C02, Vintage

mudduck48

More guns, O-boy. I said, no more and I just bought 3 more. :P

Trophyhunter49

Quote from: mudduck48 on February 19, 2016, 02:48:57 AM
More guns, O-boy. I said, no more and I just bought 3 more. :P
;D ;D ;D ;D Told you so !!   ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

mudduck48

Yes, you did. And I went to Wally world today and bought 6 more tins of the EX pellets. :-*

RC1947

Quote from: ejackyou on February 19, 2016, 01:56:20 AM
Cut It Out RC!
I wonder what I'm going to have to buy now?
Hopefully we can't have it in Canada!

Oh yeah, it's sitting in Canada too - I made sure to check for you!!  RC

Flattitude

currently at 3 A benjamin Titan NP rifle, 1322, and a crosman raven for my son.  Will probably end up with at least a couple more 13xx before too long.