Benefit Raffle

Started by arkmaker †, October 29, 2013, 12:08:02 AM

arkmaker †

Hey Guys,
Try to remember to put your screen name in the PayPal notes so I know who you are. I have a terrible memory, but I know a few  screen names to real names, but not that many!

Also, I want to say thanks once again for you great support to Haiven's family. This is truly one of the reasons I hang out here so much and even partly why I agreed to be a mod. It's normally pretty easy being a moderator on this forum because of great people like you all. And I mean that.

Some of you may have mistaken that Haiven is my Granddaughter, but she is not, I am helping out with the thread, prizes and dollar transfer. Haiven's Grand Dad is one of our top shooters, Mike (Trophyhunter49). Just needed to clear that up.

OK, now I have to get back to scoring this months comps!!
Rich

I Am A Natural Mad Air Gunner  -  Full Of Hot Air & Ready To Expel It Quickly!

114 Rifle, 2240XL Pistol, 1861 Shiloh Pistol, 357 Pistols, Titan GP Rifle, PM66 Rifle, 2400KT .177 LW Carbine, CZ T200 Rifle, Benjamin Discovery .177 Rifle, Hammerli 850 Air Magnum in .22

arkmaker †

Added a tiny bit of bling!

114 Rifle, 2240XL Pistol, 1861 Shiloh Pistol, 357 Pistols, Titan GP Rifle, PM66 Rifle, 2400KT .177 LW Carbine, CZ T200 Rifle, Benjamin Discovery .177 Rifle, Hammerli 850 Air Magnum in .22

arkmaker †

I thought that I would share some of the notes I have been getting (without names). This is what makes us what we are. Thank you CAPOF members for restoring my faith in human kind! You guys ROCK :-*

"Rich don't put my name in the drawing i have enough guns let someone else get the prize i just wanted to donate something."

"I forgot the check is for $$$ it`s a shame this happens to such a young little girl an a beautiful one this kind of stuff breaks my heart makes me wish i had more to give and had the way to make it go away "

"No problem and i`ll also be sending you one of these to add to your raffle"

"(name) here I'll take X of those tickets for Mike's Granddaughter"

"My thoughts are with you and your family. Let us know if we can do anything else"

"X raffle tickets wish I could afford more"

"Rich Put me down for X raffle tickets... Thanks, (name)"

"Rich, you are a good man helping out another good man - thanks, (name)

"Please make X entries for me...the prizes are great but I don't need to win - thanks, (name)"

Once we finish up the raffle I will forward the notes with names to Mike's family. If you would rather that I did not include you, just shoot me a PM and I will honor your request. -Rich

Trophyhunter49

Once we finish up the raffle I will forward the notes with names to Mike's family. If you would rather that I did not include you, just shoot me a PM and I will honor your request. Rich
  Please let Rich send me your names!! You guys are the GREATEST in the world.  Thanksfor your help and support!
    Mike Mills

arkmaker †

Oh Boy!...........another prize donation  :-*

Davio says;
"May I donate a prize as well? I will offer the winner his/her choice of any of my muzzle brakes in my eBay store"

http://stores.ebay.com/AlchemyAirWerks/Muzzle-Brakes-/_i.html?_fsub=581975019&_sid=33525849&_trksid=p4634.c0.m322

Arkmaker says;
Heck yeah!!! Thank you very much!! I'll stick a pic up in the prize list.

Trophyhunter49

Davio says;
"May I donate a prize as well? I will offer the winner his/her choice of any of my muzzle brakes in my eBay store"

Thanks Davio  :) :) :)

Davio

I got to spend most of this weekend with 2 of my 4 grands, Alex 4 and Payton 2.  But of my four grands,  three of them are little girls that are 3, 2 and 1 years old.  I gotta admit that my thoughts turned to Mike's precious grand daughter on several occasions. I told the wife and one of my daughters about it.  It is just so unfair when a little one gets no chance to make it short of a true miracle.  My thoughts also go to the parents and grandparents that likely will not get to see their baby grow up.  Sad sad situation.  Get lots of hugs, Mike.  Bless you all. 
Silence is golden. Duct Tape is silver. Gravy is brown.

2400KT bulk fed repeater .22
2260 .22 w/ steel breech
2250XE .22
Benjamin Discovery .22
Benjamin Marauder .25
Crosman 1077 WOOD .177
Crosman 1077 BLACK .177
Benjamin NP Trail .177
Crosman 2240 Camo .22
Crosman 2240 polished .22
Crosman 2300KT .22
Dan Wesson 8" .177
Crosman Vigilante .177
Hatsan A44PA .25
Hatsan A44W .25
Sheridan 2260
Benjamin Trail NP XL .25
Benjamin Titan NP .22
Benjamin Marauder Pistol .22
Benjamin 392 .22
Sheridan C9 PB 50th Anniversary .20
Crosman 1701-P .177

Trophyhunter49

Thanks Davio!  It's hard to look at Haiven and think that we only have a short time to enjoy her!! :( Sometime I just sit and cry for her and my son and duaghter in law, this will be the 3rd child they have lost!
The 1st one got the cord around her neck when Kim was 8 months. The 2nd one she miscaraged and now Little Haiven. They ask WHY and I can not give them an answer!! I tell them that God had had a reason for ALL they have been thruogh and for what they are going through now. But it's still hard to deal with!
  I want to thank everyone for thier prayers for them and us. Thanks

slivershooter

:)I want to share a bit of a wonderful story with all you guys and gals in this forum. Before I joined this wild bunch I had only started to get the bug for moding AG.  I ordered a barrel off E Bay and in dealing with the usual messaging about the sale, I found a new Christian friend. Mike (Trophyhunter49)  We have been e-mailing none stop since that time and have become the best of friends.  Mike told me of the news about Haiven and has kept me in the know about all that he and his wife are doing to help with expenses in this little girls fight for her life.  It is a wonderful thing how each of these endeavors has been so rewarding for them. God takes care of us if we put our trust in him.  Mike is the guy that pointed me to this forum and I have enjoyed it immensely and all of you that make it up.  This group is so supportive and the kind of people that make up the part of the USA that is disappearing.  Thank you to all that have helped and wished Mike and his family well. God Bless
I am a Christian, I am an American. I support the 2d Amendment and I am proud of it.

arkmaker †

I know I promised chrony numbers on the 1322 and 2240, but I've been real busy and timing has not been right to,set up the chrony. I'll try to get to it tonight, but if not, you can figure pretty close to stock numbers on both. May be a small jump on the 1322 because of the longer barrel, but just a little.

Also, there are only 3-1\2 days left to enter the raffle before the deadline!  :-*

Thanks for your support (or have I said that already?)
Rich

Trophyhunter49

There are only 3and 1/2 days left to enter the raffle before the deadline!   Please pass this thread on!!
    Thanks to everyone!
    Mike :-*     

Trophyhunter49

:) :) Not long to the deadline for the Raffle! Try to let other members know about this! :-* :-*
    Thanks Guys,God Bless each of YOU  :-* :-*

arkmaker †

12 noon tomorrow is the deadline for raffle tickets
Just less than 20 hours away

Get em while you can!
And thanks for supporting this good cause.  :-*
Rich

arkmaker †

Just about 1-hour to go until the raffle closes for entries.

You guys need to give me a little bit to print and cut out tickets and make a video. I have to do a test first with my ipad as my camera won't hold a battery charge. Then I need to pack and ship...........but first the drawing, so if there are any last minute donations, please make them now.

Thanks you once again to all who have contributed and to those whose prayers and thoughts are with Haiven and her family. You are all first rate in my book!

quickster47 †

Just sent you my monies for the raffle.

Carl

I've never wanted something so useless in my life.
In Omnia Paratus
1947-05-19 - 2016-07-14 †