1760 barrel?

Started by Ex3, November 10, 2013, 01:21:20 PM

Ex3

Hello
I want 1760 barrel , I sent email 2 days ago to Alan from Abairgun.com but no answer, Do you know If they still work?
Or could someone help me ? I am non-US but address I want to ship is US , I cant order from crosman because I'm non US and I dont have enough skills to talk on English with them ( It would be better if I could order online)
If anyone could order on this barrel (crosman part number: 1760-001) on shipping address I give, I would pay him through paypal.
I would buy Discovery barrel from Amazon but 45$+ shipping is a lot more than 13$+shipping. I am schoolboy so I am short on money.
Thanks.

arkmaker †

Shipping barrels and scopes overseas is tricky. GMAC won't do it anymore because of some international laws. Easier to ship an entire gun for some reason?

I guess what I'm saying is that I don't know of any cheap way around it. Last time I shipped a gun across the boarder is the last time I will do it. To much of a hassle. You might try Airgun Exporter. He has a link on the main page, but it is costly.

Where are you located?
I Am A Natural Mad Air Gunner  -  Full Of Hot Air & Ready To Expel It Quickly!

114 Rifle, 2240XL Pistol, 1861 Shiloh Pistol, 357 Pistols, Titan GP Rifle, PM66 Rifle, 2400KT .177 LW Carbine, CZ T200 Rifle, Benjamin Discovery .177 Rifle, Hammerli 850 Air Magnum in .22

Ex3

no , I want to ship it in the US , transporting it to my country(Georgia) will be done with "mediator" company, It ships parcels from US to Georgia (we use it because its safer than our national post and also in case if some items have no international shipping).
My shipping location is New Castle , Delaware.
I had no problem transporting 1377 ,shoulder stock, bug buster scope and flat top setup this way, they told me that they will ship barrel as well just it should be .177 , as long as .22 is not legal in my country.

gmac †

Gmac has no problem sending barrels out of the UK the problem is sending barrels in the UK because of the VCR Act
EVERY MAN SHOULD HAVE A SHED