Started by bgmcgee, November 24, 2013, 09:29:34 PM

bgmcgee

Pretty much the standard fair of mods. I did add 2 more set screws to the breech 1" for and aft of the stock screw. The barrel and probe were done by the guy I got them from. It's supposed to be a stainless lothar barrel with a new breech port and turned down to fit the crosman breech. It also has a recessed crown.  I'll adopt ya k.o.as long as I can send my 25 year old son to your place forexchange. ;D ;D ;D. Oh that group was shot at 18' off the bench front rested only.
"I've lost what's left of my right mind"

K.O.

well it was worth a try...

My 28 year old is Autisic and it sounds like the town might not survive the two of them especialy if my 24 year old came home, his nickname is Thrash ( More about his guitar style but fits him also at times...)
1322XLT(2100/13XX hybyid)750 fps @ 16 pumps w/CPHP 14.3g

MK1322(2240/13XX/MK177 hybrid) 805 fps at @ 22 pumps w/14.3g CPHP

about 5 more 13xxs
Two Daisy 953(# 31x Jan. 1985) & (Sept 2004)
2100b (with old style piston)
.25 Mrod (50fpe tune)
.177 BSA Buccaneer (on the way)

KevinP

Nice job !!!!!!!!   :-*
Kevin
Albany, New York

ped

liking that mate .20's are just "so good" mate shame that barrels aren't more available
ped
I am also active on https://ukchineseairgunforum.com

bgmcgee

Quote from: targettgii on November 25, 2013, 02:38:59 AM
Very nice build never tried a .20 maybe in the future.Great shooter too :-* :-* :-*
I got hooked on the .20 quite awhile ago when I got the bluestreak as a Christmas present in '73. You get the best of both the .177 and .22.  Nice flat shooting and descent knock down power.

K.O.

I honestly think they are missing the boat by not offering more .20 rifle/pistols now that pellet availability is  here.  I think there are many who would jump on a 2000 or 1320 or 2220 etc.

I know I would especially at the price point of the 1377/22 and 2100 and then add the ability to upgrade to a steel breech as funds are available...
1322XLT(2100/13XX hybyid)750 fps @ 16 pumps w/CPHP 14.3g

MK1322(2240/13XX/MK177 hybrid) 805 fps at @ 22 pumps w/14.3g CPHP

about 5 more 13xxs
Two Daisy 953(# 31x Jan. 1985) & (Sept 2004)
2100b (with old style piston)
.25 Mrod (50fpe tune)
.177 BSA Buccaneer (on the way)

Crosshairs

Quote from: K.O. on November 25, 2013, 05:19:23 PM
I honestly think they are missing the boat by not offering more .20 rifle/pistols now that pellet availability is  here.  I think there are many who would jump on a 2000 or 1320 or 2220 etc.

I know I would especially at the price point of the 1377/22 and 2100 and then add the ability to upgrade to a steel breech as funds are available...
x1
Treat people the way you want to be treated, Life will be so much better !!!

ped

i'd have one in a heartbeat as .20 is the future gradually more of the big players are offering them the hw100 is now available in .20 but is alot dearer
ped
I am also active on https://ukchineseairgunforum.com

onebaddj

nice build! was thinking 20 cal on my next one but the money increase and power loss compared to 22 is making me reconsider. but i needs me a 20 cal and this is getting that itch started again. thanks  :-*
i wasnt born with enough middle fingers. Marolyn manson.

WyoMan

Very nice 1320 Barry...decent power and velocity combo with LW barrel is a nice hole punch machine  :-*
Saw this and had to start my parts list....oh yea  ;D
Wyo
Welcome to your life :)
Member of the Western Heretic Alliance

bgmcgee

Quote from: WyoMan on November 29, 2013, 05:32:10 PM
Very nice 1320 Barry...decent power and velocity combo with LW barrel is a nice hole punch machine  :-*
Saw this and had to start my parts list....oh yea  ;D
I've been waiting for the master pumper builder to chime in. Thanks Wyo. Haven't had a chance to shoot it much over 25' but it's looking promising.  :-*  She's pretty much buttoned up now I'll try and get a couple more pics up later.

WyoMan

Awesome, love pics of those guns  :-* and yes it looks very promising  :-*
Wyo

bgmcgee

Shot her some more over the chrony and it's shooting real consistent.  13.7 jsb's averave 550 fps with a standard deviation of 3. 14.3 Crosman premier shoot a little slower averaging5 540 but with a standard deviation of only1. Here are a few new pics.

screenshot on pc

jpg images

image upload[/url

WyoMan

beau-ti-ful  :-* ...very nice construct and the output is consistent should make a very accurate gun. I've been more on an accuracy trip lately...still like the power but nothing beats hitting the POA every time  :-*
Wyo

bgmcgee

If it ain't hitting where you're aiming power means nothing in my books. Hoping to at least git it out in the backyard this weekend.  I can stretch it out to right at 45' so that should be a better test of accuracy potential.  :-*