where to get 1377 fore arm pins in stainless steel?

Started by eaSTS9, December 29, 2013, 09:11:44 PM

eaSTS9

P/N 1300-009
fore arm pin two of these pins are used to secure the fore stock to the pump arm part number

I only can find replacement stock pieces (the black ones) was wondering if anyone sold silver ones to complete my black/silver setup. let me know you knowledgeable beasts!  :-*

or if anyone can/makes 'em let me know! i don't feel like coloring mine LOL

Thanks,
Eric
Eric - CT

breakfastchef

You really don;t need the holding power of a roll pin for the pump arm. An easy fix would be to polish up the ends of your existing roll pins. I am sure they will buff up to shiny silver.

Another thought(s)...you might find a drill bit or ordinary nail of an appropriate diameter, cut to length and polish the ends. Some forum members have put inserts into the holes such as binder post screws, screw heads, ball bearings, etc. of the correct color.
Larry

bgmcgee

Like Larry said. I had one member here make me some but he is under the weather and hasn't posted in awhile.  Hope he is doing well.
"I've lost what's left of my right mind"

DBOdude

i got mine from AC Customs .

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Non-slip-pump-pin-for-a-crosman-1377-1322-PC77-2289-13xx-/321138226966?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item4ac5547716

in my mailbox 5 days after i ordered it . the stock pivot pin on my DBO backpacker kept wanting to wiggle out so a new one was mandatory .
Everything isn't for Everybody ......

donn

bgmcgee

Good choices on both vendors.  Both are members here as well.  :-*

WyoMan

If you're going to use an oem forearm, you might want to stick with the roll pins because they mic out at .135" or .010" larger than the standard 1/8" (.125") diameter dowel pins, which can be had at Mcmaster Carr:
http://www.mcmaster.com/#standard-dowel-pins/=q0uhx4
Some after market wood grips are drilled to use the 1/8" dowel and the pins are tight but I don't know how they would work on the oem plastic....
Wyo
Welcome to your life :)
Member of the Western Heretic Alliance

eaSTS9

I ordered everythingon the inside of my gunand a shroud from ac customs lol and alchemy airworks. I'm talkiing about the pins in the actual forearm. Good ideaonmaking my ownwas planning on doingthat andwanted to seewhat you guys had for ideas
Eric - CT

eaSTS9

Andyea imusingcustom wood forearm so drilling to fitsomething is doable. Its justfor looks bc my gun is mostly black w a silver shroud stock screws and acorn pump pin so I wanted the forearmpins tobe shiny too  :-*
Eric - CT

eaSTS9

I'm actually abouttoorder some of those dowel pins. Sick idea. Ty. Ieim sure I can find them at home depot lowes etc right? As always thanks guys for awesome info! And sry for confusing others thinking I meantthe tube pin...already got a nice one with acorn capsmatching well off ebay for 11 bux w the pin

Ps sorry for mad typos at work on phone typing is hard!
Eric - CT

bgmcgee

Thought you were typing some new kind of lingo there. ;D. Getting pretty good at reading between the lines here.

breakfastchef

Quote from: bgmcgee on December 30, 2013, 02:42:35 AM
Thought you were typing some new kind of lingo there. ;D. Getting pretty good at reading between the lines here.

And I thought this was going to turn into another bong thread.
Larry

KevinP

Kevin
Albany, New York

crossliner

I put modified/lathed domehead allen screws on mine but right now with the BackPacker pumparm it now sports bigger versions..I will take pics of it tomorrow and post it here..

Never been fond of acorn nuts so I had this special nut made..

BigErn