Stock adapter for Tippman 98

Started by eaSTS9, January 03, 2014, 07:35:35 AM

vertguy

Joe does a great job managing that site and always ships super fast. And his customer service when you have issues is exceptional!
PC77
FX Verminator .22

Trophyhunter49

http://www.bnmcustom.com/product/stock-adapter/  Here is a site that as one for the 13XX.. They do good work and super fast shipping

eaSTS9

Quote from: Trophyhunter49 on January 03, 2014, 11:57:53 PM
http://www.bnmcustom.com/product/stock-adapter/  Here is a site that as one for the 13XX.. They do good work and super fast shipping

Is that in black? I can't tell, if so, probably ordering that one :D
Eric - CT

Trophyhunter49

Looks Black !!   If not they paint good. I have painted a few of them

eaSTS9

Yeah that was exactly what I was looking for, at first, but now after seeing the ones sold by HPA for like $63~ made in steel im wondering which to go with, i dont really see a need for anything that special as long as it holds it firmly and looks nice(black)...are the BNM adapters made from aluminum?
Eric - CT

Trophyhunter49

Yes !!  The last ones I got were.  Here is a couple or pics with the BNM adapters

eaSTS9

Quote from: Trophyhunter49 on January 04, 2014, 12:35:41 AM
    Yes !!  The last ones I got were.  Here is a couple or pics with the BNM adapters

Nice!! I love their breech/shroud combo, probably going to get a kit for my 2240. Would've NEVER seen the stock adapter for sale on their site though, thanks again man

Btw, who, these days has good quality wood grips for sale? Just wondering what sites are active and shipping out currently
Eric - CT

WhiteHot

Quote from: eaSTS9 on January 04, 2014, 12:04:27 AM
Is that in black? I can't tell, if so, probably ordering that one :D

From the site:
"Stock adapter fit on Tipman stock made of aircraft aluminum and is powder coated black and baked for a long lasting finish ."

gdm620

Gary
Crosman 1322
Benjamin Marauder Pistol
.177 PCP target pistol
2300kt with LW barrel

eaSTS9

Quote from: gdm620 on January 05, 2014, 04:16:25 AM
Did you find an adapter yet?

Yeah but if you have one for sale cheap for a forum buddy let me know ;)
Was going to order one from bnm when I get my 10shot breech  :-*
Eric - CT

gdm620

Yea sometime I need to stock back up on some metal so I can make some more stuff.  It is getting expensive to buy.  I use to have a salvage yard that I went to.  I would get all kinds of brass rod and aluminum cheap.  What I do have I'm keeping for my own projects but I'm even getting short on that stuff.  Hope it all works out for you.
Gary
Crosman 1322
Benjamin Marauder Pistol
.177 PCP target pistol
2300kt with LW barrel

crossliner

Quote from: brz-ryder on January 03, 2014, 01:51:01 PM
Ok you showed me the place to find the adapter but do me a favor I`m not a sir i`m Jim there is only one thing that pi$$es me off is for some one to call me SIR  sorry if i did wrong on this but it`s one thing that gets to me I`m not a sir

Jim
ps sorry it`s early in the morning and i had a few  :( please forgive but i still don`t care for the sir never did that was my dad

You know what Jim  or whoever the f#$k you are I am not accepting your apology. I have given it much thought and I think this is the 2nd time you have wronged me you sick drunkard. You don"t disrespect someone here and offer you futile apologies. It only shows that you are an an uneducated person. Something must be wrong with you. You appear nice but you are an OGRE. Do not PM because I am not going to read it.

eaSTS9

Quote from: crossliner on January 06, 2014, 02:54:09 PM
You know what Jim  or whoever the f#$k you are I am not accepting your apology. I have given it much thought and I think this is the 2nd time you have wronged me you sick drunkard. You don"t disrespect someone here and offer you futile apologies. It only shows that you are an an uneducated person. Something must be wrong with you. You appear nice but you are an OGRE. Do not PM because I am not going to read it.

Pwned. Airgun rap battle kicking off soon.
Eric - CT

Trophyhunter49

Quote from: eaSTS9 on January 06, 2014, 05:24:45 PM
Pwned. Airgun rap battle kicking off soon.
Look , All crossliner was doing was showing you respect by calling YOU SIR !!  That's the way we are around here. You need to MAKE AN  APOLOGY  to crossliner rite here in the open for everyone to see  SIR

quickster47 †

The person Crossliner is referring to is brz-ryder and not eaST59.  eaST59 is just throwing some fuel on the fire and that really is not necessary.  In fact, if this goes any further I will lock the thread.  We don't need this type of drama on the CAPOF.

Carl

I've never wanted something so useless in my life.
In Omnia Paratus
1947-05-19 - 2016-07-14 †