New Crosman .22 Piranha pellets.

Started by Monkeydad1969, August 20, 2015, 06:12:08 AM

Monkeydad1969

I just bought a tin:

Going to shoot them into my clay to see how they expand.  Hope to take them out this weekend for some P-Dawg action.

Wally World has them and a bunch of new Crosman stuff...even the new 1377, the Titan in .177, their Penetrator pellets in .177 and .22, and a new CenterPoint 4-16x40 (BDC reticle).

Joe
Joe
Aurora, CO.

mudduck48

Very interesting. How much were they?
We need to keep going and have fun doing it.

Monkeydad1969

Quote from: mudduck48 on August 20, 2015, 06:20:00 AM
Very interesting. How much were they?

9.47 before tax for 450.

Need to shoot them out of the Sumatra (shot them with my Disco)...fly straight enough...do have potential:

4 on top shot at clay, bottom one unshot.
Joe
Aurora, CO.

mudduck48

I just looked on walmart web site, out of stock. Maybe you should have bought 2 tins.

Monkeydad1969

Joe
Aurora, CO.

Monkeydad1969

So I shot the Piranhas out of my Sumatra into my clay.  The power wheel was one full turn.  This is what P-Dawgs have to look forward to on my next outing:

Joe
Aurora, CO.

mudduck48

I believe that is called a wound channel.  ;)

mudduck48

I found me some Piranha pellets at the Walmart in the Orange mall. :)

Monkeydad1969

So what do you think, or have you shot any yet?

Joe
Joe
Aurora, CO.

mudduck48

No, not yet. I'm going to go to our Walmart tomorrow for some bird food. While there I will see if I can find some more. I have a feeling that these special pellets will not be out there very long. I'm going to buy them up, to sell later, when you can't get them any more.  :-*

Trophyhunter49

:-[  Just found this post!!  I got a tin of them last week.  I didn't know they had been on the market for a little while. They shoot good for me. That was the 1st time I had ever seen them.

mudduck48

I have 5 tins so far. Buy them up, they won't last and Crosman will deleat them. :P

Trophyhunter49

Quote from: mudduck48 on November 10, 2015, 04:16:41 AM
I have 5 tins so far. Buy them up, they won't last and Crosman will deleat them. :P
:-* :-* :-* :-*

Monkeydad1969

Quote from: mudduck48 on November 10, 2015, 04:16:41 AM

You think so?
Joe
Aurora, CO.

mudduck48

What was the name of that other pellet that Crosman quit making? Everyone cried, we can't get them anymore! Distroyer EX or DX something like that. This is whats going to happen with these pellets. You can't even buy .22 FP pellets anymore. They said that there is not a market for them in the USA, but they sell them in EU.