.30 cal.

Started by Trophyhunter49, January 12, 2016, 05:04:04 PM

Trophyhunter49

Quote from: srbsmartie on February 27, 2016, 09:33:32 PM
Oh boy, I am so super jealous of your build! I love the looks of the stainless tube, and the really big transfer port hole in the valve.
Good looking gun so far  :)

Craig
Thanks !!  :) Now the stainless air tube is going to be done in Cerakote !!  Just don't know what color yet !!  ???

tinker

Looking good Mike :-*

Glen
(Tinker)
If it's not broken then modify it!

1377x

Coming along quicker than I thought. Can't wait for the range report now
closed mouths dont get fed

Trophyhunter49

:) :) Barrel and breech came in today!! :) :) :) Didn't get to mess with it much, had a lot going on!!  :( :( Going tomount an old scope I have on it because the new one as not came in yet !! Will shoot it a bit and then take it back apart and take it to my son for the cerekota paint job!! I think I'm going with just a plan jane gun medal gray and let that be it!!  IF he doesn't deside to get wild with it !! ;D ;D ;D ;D  More to come !
Thanks
Guys

Mike

Monkeydad1969

DARNIT!  PICS, OLD MAN!
Joe
Aurora, CO.

Trophyhunter49

Quote from: Monkeydad1969 on March 01, 2016, 02:57:01 AM
DARNIT!  PICS, OLD MAN!
Keeps you wondering don't !   ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Monkeydad1969

I'll be on my way to you, you stubborn old son of Battle-ax!  >:(
Joe
Aurora, CO.

Trophyhunter49

Quote from: Monkeydad1969 on March 01, 2016, 04:43:56 AM
I'll be on my way to you, you stubborn old son of Battle-ax!  >:(
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

quickster47 †

Watch your manners TH. I'm in Mississippi for the next week or so and not that far from you and might just pay you a friendly government revenuers visit.   ;D ;D ;D

Carl

I've never wanted something so useless in my life.
In Omnia Paratus
1947-05-19 - 2016-07-14 †

Monkeydad1969

Quote from: quickster47 on March 01, 2016, 02:45:52 PM
Watch your manners TH. I'm in Mississippi for the next week or so and not that far from you and might just pay you a friendly government revenuers visit.   ;D ;D ;D

Carl

Get 'em, Carl.  Confiscate all his shooters.  :-*
Joe
Aurora, CO.

Trophyhunter49

No work on the .30 cal. today !! weather been bad and I'm down in my back and been in bed most of the day ! :( Maybe be better tomorrow  ??? I'm really wanting to get this thing over to John's shop and put some GUN MEDAL GREY cerakote on it and put it in SHOOTING mode!  ;) Heading backto bed for now !! :( :( :(

Monkeydad1969

Feel better.  I know the burdens you must have with all these new builds.  I'll go ahead and take over for you.   :-*
Joe
Aurora, CO.

quickster47 †

Quote from: Monkeydad1969 on March 01, 2016, 11:00:31 PM
Feel better.  I know the burdens you must have with all these new builds.  I'll go ahead and take over for you.   :-*

And if Joe  ;)  can't do it you supply the parts and I'll take care of making it happen.   :P  Gots to help our brothers keep going for sure.  :)

Carl

I've never wanted something so useless in my life.
In Omnia Paratus
1947-05-19 - 2016-07-14 †

Monkeydad1969

Quote from: quickster47 on March 02, 2016, 12:15:48 AM
And if Joe  ;)  can't do it you supply the parts and I'll take care of making it happen.   :P  Gots to help our brothers keep going for sure.  :)

Carl

True.  :-*
Joe
Aurora, CO.

Trophyhunter49

Ya'll wouldn't kick a man when he's down now would you !!    ;) ;) ;D ;D ;D ;D