.30 cal.

Started by Trophyhunter49, January 12, 2016, 05:04:04 PM

1377x

Wow! Impressive powerhouse
closed mouths dont get fed

Rualert

Impressive shooter and that's some serious power. As already mentioned we need pics! and how about a string or two?

Casey

INVICTVSREX

the suspense waiting for the pictures is killing me
El Cid: Crosman 1322/2289 .22 (mod)
El Cazador: CCS 2400KT .22

Never Underestimate The Predictability Of Stupidity.

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end"
--- R.J.Wiedemann, Lt Col. USMC Ret.

targettgii

Mike don't put them through the chrony put them over it LOL. :D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Tom

Modded 1377
Modded 2240
Modded 1322
1750 HPA pistol
Stock 2260(for now)
.22 Gen.2 Marauder
CCS 2300
Custom 1740
38 T

Trophyhunter49

Quote from: Monkeydad1969 on March 09, 2016, 01:12:42 AM
Nice, sir.  What hammer spring are you using?  How far do you have the RVA turned in?  Are you using a Disco hammer?  ??? Just a few questions for you.

Joe
Joe , I'm using a disco spring that has been cut down and a disco hammer , the power adjuster is set REAL lite !  :-*

Trophyhunter49

Quote from: targettgii on March 09, 2016, 05:34:15 AM
Mike don't put them through the chrony put them over it LOL. :D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

WyoMan

Yep, you would get good penetration through the chrony. ;D Sounds awesome, Mike. :-* Glad you got the TP sorted out...and you did a great job getting the spring and hammer right for the valve  :-*
Wyo
Welcome to your life :)
Member of the Western Heretic Alliance

Monkeydad1969

Quote from: Trophyhunter49 on March 09, 2016, 07:21:23 AM
Joe , I'm using a disco spring that has been cut down and a disco hammer , the power adjuster is set REAL lite !  :-*

Love using a short spring in my 2560.  They do a great job.
Joe
Aurora, CO.

Trophyhunter49

:) Well the .30 is gone to have Cerakota put on it and will be back in my hands in a few days! Then we will have some good pics.   ;)

Trophyhunter49

Well my son is down with the FLU so I'm just waiting on him to get better! Well I couldn't do a lot anyway its raining and more rain !!  Goin to be like this ALL weekend ! >:(  :( :( :(

Trophyhunter49

:)  :)  :)  Finally !!!  John  finally got my .30 cal. parts done tonight !! :) :) I'll be putting it all together in the morning and doing some chrony work and LOTS of PICTURES !!  ;D ;D ;D ;D

Monkeydad1969

Quote from: Trophyhunter49 on March 25, 2016, 04:56:36 AM
:)  :)  :)  Finally !!!  John  finally got my .30 cal. parts done tonight !! :) :) I'll be putting it all together in the morning and doing some chrony work and LOTS of PICTURES !!  ;D ;D ;D ;D

Alright!
Joe
Aurora, CO.

Gippeto

Looking forward to it. 8)

Al

quickster47 †

What is up with you TH  ???  Here it is nearly 7:30 am and you still have no pictures up of your new build.  And we know you have all the parts.

You're slacking there big boy. :P

Carl

I've never wanted something so useless in my life.
In Omnia Paratus
1947-05-19 - 2016-07-14 †