YOU GOTTA LOVE

Started by mudduck48, March 09, 2016, 08:10:28 PM

mudduck48

Crosman customer service. Back in Feb. I ordered some parts. 9 end seals, 9 piercing pins, 9 screens, etc. Received my order and found I had 2 orders of end seals, 18 instead of 9. Called Crosman and the man I spoke with said "no problem" we will get the screens right out to you. While I had him on the phone, I ordered 2 sets of the "new" grip panels for the new 1377. They did not charge me for the screens and no shipping charge. You gotta love Crosman customer service. :-\ :-\
P.S. I really like these new grip panels. They are thinner and now my trigger finger reaches the trigger a lot better. :-*
We need to keep going and have fun doing it.

Tater

Good deal Mr. Duck. What are those screens used for?
Jerry

NW Chicago suburbs

mudduck48

The screens are for CO2 gun rebuilds. Where you install the CO2 cart. there is a screen then the piercing pin then the end seal. And the black nut holds all of it in.

Tater

Quote from: mudduck48 on March 09, 2016, 09:13:11 PM
The screens are for CO2 gun rebuilds. Where you install the CO2 cart. there is a screen then the piercing pin then the end seal. And the black nut holds all of it in.

Thanks, never had one apart before.
Jerry

NW Chicago suburbs

mudduck48

This valve I'm working on fits the Crosman 357 Phase I. This will show where those parts go.

quickster47 †

Man do I love those new Crosman grips.  Good choice mudduck.  :-*

Carl

I've never wanted something so useless in my life.
In Omnia Paratus
1947-05-19 - 2016-07-14 †

bgmcgee

Cool score Mr. Duck. :-*  Crosman customer service is top notch for sure.
"I've lost what's left of my right mind"