CAPOF Server Support Raffle II

Started by quickster47 †, May 18, 2016, 06:58:13 PM

quickster47 †

CAPOF Server Support Raffle II

Okay all you old and new CAPOF members, once again it is time for another raffle to build up our server support fund for our server bill that will be coming due toward the end of this year.

This time the prize is going to be a goody basket of parts donated by our members.  So, I'm asking any member who would like to donate a part or parts, that would also include pellets and Powerlets, that will enhance any Crosman based gun to send them to me to be included in the CAPOF Server Goody Basket.

I will start the goody basket donations with a 2240 aluminum tube made originally for my 2240 Lite project.

So what we are going to do is this, you make your donation to my PayPal address, cquick2@earthlink.net, and then post in the donations thread that you made a donation.  I will verify your donation and then your post number becomes your raffle number.  If there is not a verifiable donation then your post will be deleted.

For those that do not have a PayPal account you can mail me your donation and I will take care of posting it to my PayPal account and then letting you know that you can make a post in the donations thread.  I am asking for a $5 minimum donation although more is okay and less is alright also.  We do not want to discriminate against anyone so all donations are accepted and we are grateful for the generosity of our members.

The raffle will continue till the end of September and on the first of October my wife will draw the winning number.  The prize will then be shipped to the winner and the total donated money will be moved to the CAPOF server fund.

Any questions or comments please post them in this thread and not in the donations thread.

I will also take all donors and enter their name in a spread sheet and their donation amount and generate ticket numbers.  Probably just use their name in a hat and let my wife Julie draw a name.

Carl

Please send me a PM if you need my mailing address.

I've never wanted something so useless in my life.
In Omnia Paratus
1947-05-19 - 2016-07-14 †

Brutuz

My Crosman pistols / My non-crosman collection /
I am also active on the UK Chinese Airgun Forum & sometimes on the GTA as well

mudduck48

Carl is there anyway you can take this post and keep it on top? I had to look through 31 post just to find your Paypal account.  :)
We need to keep going and have fun doing it.

Trophyhunter49

:-* :-* :-* :-* Let me get into my parts bin and see what I can come up with !! I know I have some good stuff in there !   ;) ;) ;)

Trophyhunter49

Hey where do I mail the parts to ?? ??? ???  I got a complete grip frame  with the grips safety trigge and all that makes it work ! So now we have a tube and a grip frame ! ;) ;) ;)

quickster47 †

Quote from: mudduck48 on May 19, 2016, 03:52:21 AM
Carl is there anyway you can take this post and keep it on top? I had to look through 31 post just to find your Paypal account.  :)

Guess I can make this a 'sticky' for the duration.

Carl

In Omnia Paratus

Trophyhunter49

??? Got to look , I may even have a spare valve too !!  ???

quickster47 †

When you make a PayPal donation please list your CAPOF moniker/screen name so I will know how to add names to the list.

Thanks,

Carl

In Omnia Paratus

Trophyhunter49

Carl frame is in the mail , no valve ! :(

quickster47 †

Quote from: Trophyhunter49 on May 28, 2016, 03:10:06 AM
  Carl frame is in the mail , no valve ! :(

That's quite alright Mister Mike.  Someone else might donate a valve.

Carl

In Omnia Paratus

arkmaker †

I've got a nice matching set in the works.
Breech, PA, MB, and Arky-pod. If I figure out this stock idea, that'll be included also. But count on the other stuff for sure. I have a little time yet, right  ???
Rich
I Am A Natural Mad Air Gunner  -  Full Of Hot Air & Ready To Expel It Quickly!

114 Rifle, 2240XL Pistol, 1861 Shiloh Pistol, 357 Pistols, Titan GP Rifle, PM66 Rifle, 2400KT .177 LW Carbine, CZ T200 Rifle, Benjamin Discovery .177 Rifle, Hammerli 850 Air Magnum in .22

quickster47 †

Quote from: arkmaker on June 25, 2016, 05:07:38 PM
I've got a nice matching set in the works.
Breech, PA, MB, and Arky-pod. If I figure out this stock idea, that'll be included also. But count on the other stuff for sure. I have a little time yet, right  ???
Rich

Yes you do.

I'll be posting a picture later of our goody box so far.

Carl

In Omnia Paratus

arkmaker †

OK guys, how should we proceed with this?
I am in the process of making the above set now. It will go up in a raffle regardless with the proceeds going to the CAPOF server fund. That'll be my donation this year.
Rich

114 Rifle, 2240XL Pistol, 1861 Shiloh Pistol, 357 Pistols, Titan GP Rifle, PM66 Rifle, 2400KT .177 LW Carbine, CZ T200 Rifle, Benjamin Discovery .177 Rifle, Hammerli 850 Air Magnum in .22

mudduck48

I was wondering about this also. People have already sent Carl money and parts for the raffle. Maybe you need to get a hold of the boss and see what he says? Maybe use Brutuz paypal for the new donations?  ???
We need to keep going and have fun doing it.

arkmaker †

Definitely, use Brutus's PayPal to make a donation. I will have the raffle winner do the same.

Not in the loop as to what Carl had  ???
Sorry that happened, but one of the biggest risks of trust is injury and or death. Just the way it is. No ones fault. I'll be talking to him again soon enough, but not sure of the communication system that I'll use to report back to you all!!!
Maybe Ill give you 10 shots in a row that you can't hit the side of a barn and then 10 that are hole in hole  :-*