CAPOF Server Support Raffle II

Started by quickster47 †, May 18, 2016, 06:58:13 PM

Trophyhunter49

I sent him a complete grip frame and 20.00 for the raffle? I was talking to my wife about this subject on Friday !!   ??? ???

arkmaker †

These are what's up for my raffle to support the CAPOF server fees. Most parts are made. Don't start sending me any money yet, just wanted you to get a preview  :-*

The "Lucky 7" 22xx Pack

1) 4.25" Aluminum Breech
2) Aluminum Power Adjuster
3) 3" Aluminum muzzle brake
4) SS Safety Pin
5) SS .22 Bolt & Handle
6) Aluminum Trigger Shoe
7) Aluminum Arky-pod

Raffle will be for the entire group! Win and you go from plain Jane stock to full Custom!
I Am A Natural Mad Air Gunner  -  Full Of Hot Air & Ready To Expel It Quickly!

114 Rifle, 2240XL Pistol, 1861 Shiloh Pistol, 357 Pistols, Titan GP Rifle, PM66 Rifle, 2400KT .177 LW Carbine, CZ T200 Rifle, Benjamin Discovery .177 Rifle, Hammerli 850 Air Magnum in .22

Brutuz

My Crosman pistols / My non-crosman collection /
I am also active on the UK Chinese Airgun Forum & sometimes on the GTA as well

Trophyhunter49

Quote from: arkmaker on September 01, 2016, 07:45:54 PM
These are what's up for my raffle to support the CAPOF server fees. Most parts are made. Don't start sending me any money yet, just wanted you to get a preview  :-*

The "Lucky 7" 22xx Pack

1) 4.25" Aluminum Breech
2) Aluminum Power Adjuster
3) 3" Aluminum muzzle brake
4) SS Safety Pin
5) SS .22 Bolt & Handle
6) Aluminum Trigger Shoe
7) Aluminum Arky-pod

Raffle will be for the entire group! Win and you go from plain Jane stock to full Custom!
Great !!!!! :-* :-* :-*

mudduck48

Brutuz, where do we send money to keep the forum going? ???
We need to keep going and have fun doing it.

Tommy

mudduck48

This forum is so cool. Brutuz, where do we all send you the money to keep this GREAT forum going? ??? ???

Brutuz

No sending of moneys as of yet please

I am not sure how this raffle can be coordinated by whom now that Carl has passed

Open for suggestions

One thing we cannot do is ask Carls wife about what has been sent/paypalled, I think we have to start from scratch

So need someone to take care of it

Other possibility would be skip this years raffle and I put up the old simple donation link to gathers funds to pay the bills

Somehow I can't cope, no energy, to many deaths in family/friends/colleagues etc last few years, in desperate need of a break, which I will have soon and will return to visit my parents last resting place and meet friends and family and such again after not being in that area for a year of mourning

mudduck48

KevinP

I feel at this point we should skip this years raffle and I put up the old simple donation link .
I feel it the best thing to do .....  open the link and we will donate memory of Carl ... 
Kevin
Albany, New York

mudduck48

Quote from: KevinP on September 03, 2016, 01:04:15 AM
I feel at this point we should skip this years raffle and I put up the old simple donation link .
I feel it the best thing to do .....  open the link and we will donate memory of Carl ...
That sounds like a real good idea. Let's do it Brutuz. I'm in. 8) 8)

Trophyhunter49

Quote from: KevinP on September 03, 2016, 01:04:15 AM
Sounds good to me too! :)

arkmaker †

Im in either way. I can always put the package up on an ebay auction and donate the proceeds, may be the easiest way  :-*

Truth is, I am feeling a bit overwhelmed with everything right now too...........
Rich
I Am A Natural Mad Air Gunner  -  Full Of Hot Air & Ready To Expel It Quickly!

114 Rifle, 2240XL Pistol, 1861 Shiloh Pistol, 357 Pistols, Titan GP Rifle, PM66 Rifle, 2400KT .177 LW Carbine, CZ T200 Rifle, Benjamin Discovery .177 Rifle, Hammerli 850 Air Magnum in .22

Brutuz

That's a great idea Rich, please do make a topic about it here on our forum too if you put it on Ebay so it gets more viewers/bidders.

I'll put the donation link up when I get back from our trip late September.

What do you guys think:

a poll for all 2016 Carl Quick challenge entries

and

the winner to be showcased on the main page of http://www.crosman-air-pistol-owners-forum.com for a year

Would that be a good idea to honour Carl?

mudduck48