Crosman air pistol - General > Crosman air pistol - General discussion

State by State sticky?

(1/11) > >>

beejwest:
Am I missing this?  I know other forums have a few threads or sections that show where shooters are meeting up and/or what's happening in each state/provence.  Anyone else interested in this?  I'd like to do a local shoot somewhere, sometime and it would be nice to meet some fellow CAPOF members. 

Feel free to remove this line and edit this post

http://www.zeemaps.com/map?group=2301251

Just go to the map and click on the Additions button at the top left.  You can then add yourself, either as a general location (city, state/country) or a more specific location.

Use "Add Marker - Simple"    You can pin the marker at a specific place or by state or city or country

CraigH:
I like the idea.  We have some information in the profiles, but not everyone, and many that are not specific.  A map and a list would be interesting, but would take a knowledgeable person.

Trophyhunter49:
 :-*  I'm in!!!!

beejwest:
Sweet!  Any mod, can we perhaps get a new category set up then with a listing of each state as a sub-category?  That way members from each state or provence can post within the sub-category and set up fun shoots, competitions, or meet and greets? 

mudduck48:
GOBBLE,GOBBLE. :P :P You want to find out where I'm at, click on mudduck48 and it will tell you where I am at. :P :P

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version