2300KT update

Started by Weiand, April 28, 2017, 01:29:02 AM

Weiand

No pictures, yet.... but ya know, there will be lots soon.

Was finally able to get to the 2300KT after it arrived quite some time 'go. Ya know how "life" gets in the way of stuff.

2300KT  14.6 Crosman Barrel (.22 caliber)   Long Steel Breech  Black Muzzle Brake   2x Pistol Scope Stock Grips Red Trigger Shoe

Adjusted the trigger to the lightest setting, (havn't cut any coils yet) install'd the RPA & mount'd the scope.

Scope is "mostly" dial'd in now, still need's a bit of fine tuning. Shot both at low settin' an high setting, about 30 shots total.

Really, out of the box quite consistant. Granted, was off the mark whilst dailing in, but tight groups. Once closer to bein' dail'd in 3 shots show'd more of a large hole than 3 shot.

Wasn't able to spend much time shootin' it today after the adjustment mountin' an installin' an dail in, but what 'lil shootin' I did do, it is a very nice shooter.

Todays shots were with Crosman 14.3g Hollow Points.

My addiction tells me it already needs more "dress up" and a better hammer & valve.

Power wise, it seems to be hitting a lot harder than my Crosman 664x with 7.9g (.177) an does seem to hit jus' a bit harder than the Blue Streak with 13.73 dome (.20)

I'm REALLY diggin' this one. Still more adjusting, dailin' in to do as well as need to get a small bur off the back of the grip area where it rests on the hand, scratching up a bit.

Much much more to come, so stay tun'd....
Never 'nuff pellet's...

Weiand

Got a few pic's taken today an smooth'd out the slight bur.
A bit more dial in on the scope, but, bein' that today is jus' under 50 degree's, will still need more fine tuning when it's warmer

Never 'nuff pellet's...

Weiand

Oh, 3 attachment limit...

Never 'nuff pellet's...

mudduck48

Nice looking rig you got there. Now get a Crosman shoulder stock and you can use it as a carbine. ;)
We need to keep going and have fun doing it.

Weiand

I'm tinkin' another few more.... :)
A shorter barrel, a longer barrel with shoulderstock, add in the same in a 13xx with a mix of .177 an .22

But in all reality, will prob work more for adding power & punch to the current one first.
Seemin' a better, hammer, valve an spring are gonna be the ticket to hit harder & faster. Grant'd, no chrono, so won't know on the faster.
Then a bit of dress up an well more more pellets. :)
Never 'nuff pellet's...