"Tree Rats" Beware

Started by TraderJoe, September 19, 2017, 01:58:23 PM

TraderJoe

Haven't posted since my 2300KT arrived (9/1) mostly due to hurricane Irma here in Florida but after a week without power we're good to go again. I did immediately sight in the 2x scope (took about 10 minutes) and am very pleased with it so far. I have never used a pistol scope before and have to admit it takes a little getting used to. Anyway I was shooting quarter sized groups at 30 feet right from the git go. (10" Crosman barrel). I adjusted the trigger pull as low as it would go and it is acceptable but rough, so I will pull the trigger group out and do some sanding and polishing. This is a very nice pistol and I am looking forward to a lot of good shooting. It is very accurate and two tree rats that got in range can vouch for that!  :-*  Had to unexpectedly spend a lot of money due to the hurricane so as soon as the "kitty" is replenished I am going to install a power adjuster and maybe get a shoulder stock. Who knows what's next... 14.6 inch barrel?  ;)

Proper gun control is hitting the target the first time.
2300KT
Benjamin Titan NP .22
FX Tarantula PCP .22

BillK

Glad to hear you are safe & back in business on the home front.  There are so many ways to go with that 22XX platform that you may just "have" to buy another.  ;)
Every guy "needs" a carbine & pistol. ;D :-X
West Michigan
Crosman Nitro Venom .22
Crosman 760 - 782 - 1077
Sheridan S S - H - E9
Benjamin NP pistol - Disco - Prod
MIC B1 .177
2300S - 2300T - 2400kt
1740 - 2240 - 2250 - 1760 - 2260 - 1701P
1322 - 1377
MK I & II

SouthernBoy

What type of scope did you wind up getting?  Glad to hear you are doing ok after the storm.
Chuck
Baton Rouge, LA

Crosman 2300KT

TraderJoe

Quote from: SouthernBoy on September 23, 2017, 04:18:48 PM
What type of scope did you wind up getting?  Glad to hear you are doing ok after the storm.
I got the 2X pistol scope option from CCS.
Proper gun control is hitting the target the first time.
2300KT
Benjamin Titan NP .22
FX Tarantula PCP .22

Weiand

Mine has the 14.6 barrel as well as the same scope. I'm still not really used to a pistol scope. As well I have the power adjuster on mine, which soon my chrono should arrive and I can test to see what the fps diff is at low med high.

Great pistol it is, I know I love mine. I already want to do more to it.
Never 'nuff pellet's...